Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics and vids Russ! (as usual ) It looks like all had a good time with minimal carnage. Thanks for sharing, ya know I love this stuff!
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

That I did ..lol..Thanks Sandy
      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Hey Russ . . . thanks for sharing the pics and videos. I don't know if my grin was bigger after making it over that ledge or after seeing the video tonight!
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

That was a very cool video of the H1. I was amazed at how much play there is in the steering! He had one wheel at least 45 degrees opposite the other. Wonder if it would have been easer if the H1 had less than 1000 PSI in the tires?

I was really confused by the spotters signals. The two handed come|stop|come|stop was confusing as heck.

I like Bill Burke's one hand flat up (stop) and one hand slowly waving you on forward. Makes way more sense to proceed slow and steady instead the stop-I-mean-go-no-I-mean-stop-why-aren't-you-going? signal :-)
          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
            That was a very cool video of the H1. I was amazed at how much play there is in the steering! He had one wheel at least 45 degrees opposite the other. Wonder if it would have been easer if the H1 had less than 1000 PSI in the tires?

I was really confused by the spotters signals. The two handed come|stop|come|stop was confusing as heck.

I like Bill Burke's one hand flat up (stop) and one hand slowly waving you on forward. Makes way more sense to proceed slow and steady instead the stop-I-mean-go-no-I-mean-stop-why-aren't-you-going? signal :-)
            You and I must share a brain (except for the whole land rover thing). I was thinking the same thing about the tires, and the strange spotting!
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
              You and I must share a brain (except for the whole land rover thing). I was thinking the same thing about the tires, and the strange spotting!
              Yeah, something was/is wrong. He said he is taking it into the dealer to get it repaired. But it was cool to watch.

EDIT: This is what he posted on another forum:

"thought I'd post some recent findings: it seems the aftermarket milemarker winch bumper I have (Troy and many others too) is wreaking havok on the a-arm mounting brackets...enlarging the bolt holes and allowing play/flexing where it shouldn't be. There's rumor of a fix, but I'll have to replace these worn brackets as well."
              Sandy Reshes
              95 ZJ Laredo
              05 Rubicon

Comment

Working...
              X