Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will have onsite registration prolly all friday and into the early morning... sometimes we have rigs coming in right off the desert friday night... I remember doing safety checks at 1am saturday...

peteyg, it would be good to see you guys out on the trail again, had a good time in big bear with you all...

Fisher Mtn is on saturday, sorry... and yeah D-J I 4got about KC's Buddys...

we will prolly have food friday night and saturday morning to...
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Jesse,

Is Fisher Mtn on Saturday or Sunday? If it is on Sunday, I could hold down a passenger seat! Let me know. And I also have a handfull of STICKERS!

Mitch
      Mitch if you want to come out, we'd love to have ya! There are always passenger seats available!

Comment

all of my plans fell through....
        and I'll be there!
        Come by and say hi!
        it's easy to find me.. look for the junkyard folks towed out there for some reason.. I'll be camped by the campfire in the middle.
        It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Elusive View Post
          all of my plans fell through....
          and I'll be there!
          Come by and say hi!
          it's easy to find me.. look for the junkyard folks towed out there for some reason.. I'll be camped by the campfire in the middle.
          Sounds good!!! See ya in a couple days!

Comment

open seats

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
            You might not have an open seat...Casey has his Navy buddies coming that will need seats to ride in, remember?
            I think Casey's friend Mark is just bringing his g/f. (I could be wrong in the count, cause there is suposed to be 6 of us in the trailer, but I think its other friends from here) but, I will be staying at camp w/Julie, so the one seat Casey has is going to his friend Mark and the open seat Craig has Mark's g/f will be in or visa/versa.
            Leslie w/Cool Cuts 18843 Outer Hwy. 18 South
            Apple Valley CA, 92307 (760)242-8081

Comment

Yippee!! Today is my last day of work and then I get to head to JV tomorrow! This year we have a big festival tent, so we'll have a nice shady area, with shelter from that horrible 4-letter word we're not allowed to mention. It's gonna be GREAT!

Comment

Lucky you. I have to work until Thursday then wait for the wife and kids on Friday till I can go. 91 east Friday afternoon.:sad: At least I get to go.:smile:
                Check out .

Comment

I'm out. I have to work all weekend.

But I get to put up with the 91E every day. Yuk.
                  '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

I used to take the 60 fwy instead of the 91 fwy - - it's about 5 miles longer, but almost 1/2 the time!!

Comment

• Not for me. I carpool and take the Fast track. It only takes about 45 minutes to get from Compton to Corona, even during rush hour. Not too bad.
                      '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

• I have fast track unfortunately you can’t take trailers on there and I plan on bringing the Jeep on my trailer (just in case). Might need to consider the 60.
                        Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                          Yippee!! Today is my last day of work and then I get to head to JV tomorrow! This year we have a big festival tent, so we'll have a nice shady area, with shelter from that horrible 4-letter word we're not allowed to mention. It's gonna be GREAT!

That 4 letter word wouldn't be... JEEP, would it?
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                            That 4 letter word wouldn't be... JEEP, would it?
                            if any of the time I have spent in the desert gives me a clue... I'd say it starts with a W and ends in IND.
                            nothing like camping in a tent with 40 mph gusts..
                            It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elusive View Post
                              if any of the time I have spent in the desert gives me a clue... I'd say it starts with a W and ends in IND.
                              That would be it, but we are saying it

Comment

• Originally posted by Elusive View Post
                                Duuuude,
                                You came so close to saying that dirty word...

That's why I'm sleeping in my truck.

See ya out there.
                                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X