Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

install the cb tonight, or tomorrow evening.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

CB? I have no idea what your talking about?:confused:

j/k, no big deal, I drove to many miles today as it is. you guys have fun!!!:yay:
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Sorry, I won't be able to make it, as my Sundays are all tied up. I have only run one trail out there, but I did it twice. Once with the Hummer club of SC along with the C4X4 club and once with just my son in the CJ and the Rubi. I do not know the name of the trail, but it was one of the trails used on one of the big events held out there last summer. The highlight was lunch on the top of a hill were an old radio tower used to stand. the trail started with a small but challenging rock garden, (none of the H2's would try it, and only one of the H1 tried it) , then some ridge trails with some off camber stuff, then a loose down hill, followed by a loose up hill. I hope you all have fun out there. Be safe.

Good Wheeling
        Rubi,5sp, Gold, OME lift, Viair 450H SwayLoc, JKS 1.25" BL & 1" MM , GY 285/75-16 MTR's. Warn 9500Ti, dual Yellow Optima's, Nth' 1.25"drop TT /UCA's, T W DS, JKS F&R LCA's, M.O.R.E H C Front Bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
          10:00AM @ Stoddard Wells Road.

I'll have Rick, Tammy, Chris, & Dave.
          You won't miss us.
          10:00 am @ Stoddard Wells Road! Great! Tom, Sandy & Kids will be there. Where at on stoddard wells road? We'll have our CB on channel 4 then to locate you guys. What handle do you go by? Mine is Little RoseBud.
          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

BTW, are we going to have lunch on the trail? Just a thought. I'll have to bring something with the kids.

Comment

as a general rule it's always good to bring food. you never know how long you'll be out if breakage happens.
              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                as a general rule it's always good to bring food. you never know how long you'll be out if breakage happens.
                That's the truth! I broke down in the Jeep once before, but it was the battery. The story is for the off topic section. It wasn't during a four wheeling outing.

Comment

we had a great run, minus the fact that rmagoo wrecked his rear trackbar bracket. we're all at rick's now welding it up - woohoo!!

Comment

everything is all good and everyone is on their way home safely. ron, thanks for letting me sticker your bumper! glad everything got fixed up again. hope to see you and 'your' jeep again soon!

Comment

TRAIL PHOTOS

here's a few highlights - more to come tomorrow after we sleep!

TAMMY'S NEW DOG: Coors, Calico, Jackie, whoever ... lol. It's still not named yet. Cute tho!

Last edited by sarah; 11-02-03, 10:56 PM.

Comment

That was an awesome time up at Stoddard Valley! We had a great time until Ron broke his trackbar bracket. Glad to hear that you all were able to get it welded. What time did Tammy, Chris and Ron make it to your place Sarah? We pulled into our driveway just before 6pm. Too bad I can't get my photos online yet, for I don't have a digital camera (it's on a wish list, tho) I vote for Patches for Tammy's dog or "nosey".

Any ways, thanks for a great run this afternoon. Tom came home and slept like a baby, aaaawwwww.

I guess will see you when the Tshirts come in or at Panamint Valley, whichever comes first.

Comment

it better be the t-shirts, or i'm going to the screen printing shop with a bat and a sack of nickels.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                            it better be the t-shirts, or i'm going to the screen printing shop with a bat and a sack of nickels.
                            Whoa! Sarah, I'm sorry but I'm rotflmao at your comment.
                            Geez, I guess I need to go to bed. I'm getting slap happy {{{{slap slap}}}}

Comment

Great run today! (...or yesterday, its hard to tell on these mid shifts ) Got some new scrapes on the skidplates and frame rails. And our two year old loves four-wheeling While the older daughter was whimpering nevously he was whooping, laughing and saying "WHEEEEE!!" He's going to be a holy terror in 15 years when he gets his first jeep
                              It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                              and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Yahoo.........ridem cowboys

Hello all, I really enjoyed the day, I want to thank especially
                                Rick and Chris for welding me up safely. The jeep ran fine last night and im at the shop now, the weld looks fine. Ill add the gussets and call it quits. Thank you Sarah and Tammy for getting dinner. Tom and Sandy it was really nice to meet you and your kids, Megan and Sean. I really can't thank you all enough, hope to see you all on our next run.

Comment

Working...
                                X