X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rmagoo
    started a topic Stoddard Valley Sunday 11/2

Stoddard Valley Sunday 11/2

Hi, Kinda spur of the moment i want to go out to Stoddard Valley and check it out this Sunday. I have never been there, I was wondering if anyone wants to go, and if anyone has a trail there i should look for. I know Bick Rick said he goes there a lot, So Big Rick if you see this thread, one do you want to go, and where should i go thats challenging? Tommy-T and Patty are going with me, and so I hope he doesnt get lost and scared. Patty is much tougher than Tommy.

--------------------------------------------------------
    OFFICIAL MEETING TIMES:
    9:30 AM @ Roy Rodgers Drive
    10:00 AM @ Stoddard Valley Road
    CB Channel 4

--------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by sarah; 11-01-03, 07:48 PM.

• rmagoo
    replied
    pics

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288680489 I finally got around to posting my pics, I have a couple of spider woman Tammy with her hairy friend Tarantula. Again thanks to all that helped me out.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Re: Yahoo.........ridem cowboys

Originally posted by rmagoo
    Hello all, I really enjoyed the day, I want to thank especially
    Rick and Chris for welding me up safely. The jeep ran fine last night and im at the shop now, the weld looks fine. Ill add the gussets and call it quits. Thank you Sarah and Tammy for getting dinner. Tom and Sandy it was really nice to meet you and your kids, Megan and Sean. I really can't thank you all enough, hope to see you all on our next run.
    Ron, Glad to hear you made it home safely. It was nice to meet you and your nephew Jon (or John?). I guess will see you Chris and Tammy at PVD. Rick and Sarah hopefully with the Tshirts first then PVD. We got our pics back of the first roll and showed another buddy the nice Jeep that Ron drove, but shocked that it broke We need to do this again sometime, but I better not chicken out next time I just wasn't feelin up to drivin the trails after driving there. I will do my share of driving at PVD Watch out lead foot on the trails oh, wait a minute, I have to drive
    s l o w

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Tam and I had a good time. It was nice to put the faces to some names. Its good to hear you made it back safely. See you all again at Panamint!

Leave a comment:

• rmagoo
    replied
    Yahoo.........ridem cowboys

Hello all, I really enjoyed the day, I want to thank especially
    Rick and Chris for welding me up safely. The jeep ran fine last night and im at the shop now, the weld looks fine. Ill add the gussets and call it quits. Thank you Sarah and Tammy for getting dinner. Tom and Sandy it was really nice to meet you and your kids, Megan and Sean. I really can't thank you all enough, hope to see you all on our next run.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd
    replied
    Great run today! (...or yesterday, its hard to tell on these mid shifts ) Got some new scrapes on the skidplates and frame rails. And our two year old loves four-wheeling While the older daughter was whimpering nevously he was whooping, laughing and saying "WHEEEEE!!" He's going to be a holy terror in 15 years when he gets his first jeep

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    it better be the t-shirts, or i'm going to the screen printing shop with a bat and a sack of nickels.
    Whoa! Sarah, I'm sorry but I'm rotflmao at your comment.
    Geez, I guess I need to go to bed. I'm getting slap happy {{{{slap slap}}}}

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    it better be the t-shirts, or i'm going to the screen printing shop with a bat and a sack of nickels.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    That was an awesome time up at Stoddard Valley! We had a great time until Ron broke his trackbar bracket. Glad to hear that you all were able to get it welded. What time did Tammy, Chris and Ron make it to your place Sarah? We pulled into our driveway just before 6pm. Too bad I can't get my photos online yet, for I don't have a digital camera (it's on a wish list, tho) I vote for Patches for Tammy's dog or "nosey".

Any ways, thanks for a great run this afternoon. Tom came home and slept like a baby, aaaawwwww.

I guess will see you when the Tshirts come in or at Panamint Valley, whichever comes first.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    TRAIL PHOTOS

here's a few highlights - more to come tomorrow after we sleep!

TAMMY'S NEW DOG: Coors, Calico, Jackie, whoever ... lol. It's still not named yet. Cute tho!

Last edited by sarah; 11-02-03, 09:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    everything is all good and everyone is on their way home safely. ron, thanks for letting me sticker your bumper! glad everything got fixed up again. hope to see you and 'your' jeep again soon!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    we had a great run, minus the fact that rmagoo wrecked his rear trackbar bracket. we're all at rick's now welding it up - woohoo!!

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by blkTJ
    as a general rule it's always good to bring food. you never know how long you'll be out if breakage happens.
    That's the truth! I broke down in the Jeep once before, but it was the battery. The story is for the off topic section. It wasn't during a four wheeling outing.

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    as a general rule it's always good to bring food. you never know how long you'll be out if breakage happens.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    BTW, are we going to have lunch on the trail? Just a thought. I'll have to bring something with the kids.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X