Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tequiladan
    Skids go on Tuesday; thanks for the CB offer but I have a hand held. My plans just got re-mixed so I'm not sure of my schedule what time R U leaving & who's traveling?
    Ill be leaving Temecula around 730 am Thursday Morning...cant forget about rush hour traffic ...Were sposed to meet up with the group at 10am in Frasier Park, at the Flying J, and head up with everyone from there.

Let me know if youll be traveling with us...way more fun with a group...

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
      cant forget about rush hour traffic
      Tam

Ahhh yes, those poor bastards that have to work. hahahaha
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

That sounds great & it works with all my shifted plans. I'm headed to Baja now, till Tuesday. Let me know where to meet up with you Thursday am. I live in Redhawk.
        I'm looking forward to meeting everyone for some great fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tequiladan
          That sounds great & it works with all my shifted plans. I'm headed to Baja now, till Tuesday. Let me know where to meet up with you Thursday am. I live in Redhawk.
          I'm looking forward to meeting everyone for some great fun!!!
          PM me your phone number and Ill call ya

Have fun in Baja!

T.
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

FYI ....

Jim is having difficulties getting online, so I am the bearer of this news.

Jim's best friend's mom died and the funeral is this weekend. He can't make the trip, Paul is out too. There will also be nowhere to store the extra doors.

Jim, you'll truly be missed. Our deepest sympathies to the family.
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

we're gonna miss you guys out there (jim/paul) but dont worrry, we will be representing jcbabdesign. sorry to hear of this guys.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

http://216.98.133.11/box2/Spider.jpg

A present for Chris and Tammy.
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

haha, real funny Al I saw that too, over at Jeep BBS

<shudder>
                  <screams like a girl and runs away>
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I'm very disapointed in the news that Jim and Paul won't be making it... the trip won't be quite the same.

Sarah... if you could, please bring that mirror thing, I guess I'll be leaving my doors at Al's and I'd like to be "legal" for the trip up.

I guess we've lost our welder... what else was Jim gonna bring that we have to think about?
                    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

i WILL NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK!!
                      tammy has tricked me enough times into clicking on spider links!! LMAO
                      :yay:

////skeered
                      ////bears!! AH!

brian, i'll put those mirrors on my list. i'm not sure if we're going to go sans doors from that far. other than spare parts, i'm not really sure what jim was bringing that ya'll were sharing.

tammy said that rick and i could join your "group" since ours is no longer. all we really need is a grill/stove. we're going to bring our little one, but it takes forever to cook.

we'll be staying at the icehouse inn or whatever it's called thursday nite.
                      can't wait!!

Comment

Does anyone else have a welder? If not I will try to see if I can hi-jack one for the weekend (don't know how sucessful I will be though).
                        olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Thanks Sarah, I'll try and remind you Wednesday night if I'm not overwelmed with my oun junk. I will be bringing a camp stove FYI.

The one thing I can't help but think about is that we no longer have any tow vehicles going. That means we might not be able to get a seriously broke Jeep home. Hopefully we won't have any. :confused: :yay:
                          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                            The one thing I can't help but think about is that we no longer have any tow vehicles going. That means we might not be able to get a seriously broke Jeep home. Hopefully we won't have any. :confused: :yay:
                            That is a good point. I thought about towing my jeep, but since there were going to be a couple others doing that, I figured we would be covered if we really needed to tow something home.

I suppose I could still do it, but it would be a long, slow drive up (the truck has 175K on it), and I would need to put a fan in it tomorrow. I don't have a trailer though, and don't really have the $$$ to rent one.

What do you guys (& gals) think, should we make a effort to find a trailer? For that matter, does anyone have a trailer? Would it be worth the effort to find one?
                            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

if worse comes to worst, we can always rent a u-haul truck one way. i'm sure they have one big enough to fit a jeep!

Comment

FYI : If any vehicle encounters problems and need's to be towed i can lend out my garage for any fixes or repairs that would have to be done after the trip and my AAA card works that far away I'm only 1 1/2 hours away from the trail head in Citrus heights (suburb of Sacramento) not to mention i know all the 4wd parts stores and shops so i can get replacement parts pretty quickly.
                                It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions

Comment

Working...
                                X