Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JF Rubicon Run, July 18-20

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I'll be camping

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by tequiladan
      I'll be camping
      while the bear attacks are going on ?

      Tequila Dan are you coming with us ?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by sarah
        steaks cool. bears not cool. sarah is skeered.
        here ya go Sarah... I found this in the paper today...

        for Sarah's eyes only
        myJeeprocks.com

        "in the end... the rocks always win."

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by blkTJ
          here ya go Sarah... I found this in the paper today...

          for Sarah's eyes only
          Sorry , I looked at it !

          Comment


          • #50
            Damn it Jim!!!....


            somehow a star trek quote is comming to mind... I'll spare you.:yay:
            myJeeprocks.com

            "in the end... the rocks always win."

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by blkTJ
              here ya go Sarah... I found this in the paper today...

              for Sarah's eyes only
              sorry i looked too! lol dont forget your pepper spray
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK


              95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

              Comment


              • #52
                waaaaa ... that's it, i'm bailing.
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                Comment


                • #53
                  all you have to do is soak rick in salmon juice.. that way they take him first. thatll give you time to make a get-away
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK


                  95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    rick has a good idea on how to keep bears out of the tent. it has something to do with the fact that bears don't like the smell of poop. :confused:
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by sarah
                      rick has a good idea on how to keep bears out of the tent. it has something to do with the fact that bears don't like the smell of poop. :confused:
                      ok . . . you guys camp over there.
                      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                      Ya Savvy?

                      Motech Performance

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by NAILER341
                        all you have to do is soak rick in salmon juice.. that way they take him first. thatll give you time to make a get-away
                        Cod juice will do
                        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                        Ya Savvy?

                        Motech Performance

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Yep, I'll get to meet everyone there. I'll be at Loon Lake @ 8 am. I'm planning my route up now.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by tequiladan
                            Yep, I'll get to meet everyone there. I'll be at Loon Lake @ 8 am. I'm planning my route up now.
                            Right on Dan. See you there!
                            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                            Ya Savvy?

                            Motech Performance

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by tequiladan
                              Yep, I'll get to meet everyone there. I'll be at Loon Lake @ 8 am. I'm planning my route up now.
                              Cool...but ummm...you dont want to Jeep-a-Van up with us?

                              And one other question...do you have a CB? (I didnt see an antenna on your jeep...) If you dont, I have an extra...

                              Hows the skids coming???

                              Tam
                              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                              Rock-ItMan all the way around

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Skids go on Tuesday; thanks for the CB offer but I have a hand held. My plans just got re-mixed so I'm not sure of my schedule what time R U leaving & who's traveling?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X