Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will meet you guys there also, Does anyone know if the 138 is open all the way thru. i will be coming from the 14 freeway to the 138 heading east
    moon buggy
    5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin
      I will meet you guys there also, Does anyone know if the 138 is open all the way thru. i will be coming from the 14 freeway to the 138 heading east
      Yeah, the 138 is open from SC to the 15.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I will be there.
        92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

your right it did look like a bronco from that angle, hows this one, there is even a pic of you bob. see you guys out there, but i dont think ill be lockerless i picked up a detroit, for the rear and arb for the front, and im doing rear main seal, so maybe i will be open still, depends on time.//Kevin
          Have you guys ever gotten a fake email from paypal. I did, and i wasnt paying att and they got me, just from clicking on it. OOOPPPSSS

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
          Sure its ok. Taking it from Kurt, it promises to be a full day. So it looks like you'll be coming around the mountain to the I-15.
          Meet at the Cleghorn rd exit at 7:00 am the 9th. You have a C.B. in your rig?

if you can make it, see you there.
          BobO

ps. Why does your avatar make your jeep look more like a ford bronco or chevy blazer?

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin
            your right it did look like a bronco from that angle, hows this one, there is even a pic of you bob. see you guys out there, but i dont think ill be lockerless i picked up a detroit, for the rear and arb for the front, and im doing rear main seal, so maybe i will be open still, depends on time.//Kevin
            Have you guys ever gotten a fake email from paypal. I did, and i wasnt paying att and they got me, just from clicking on it. OOOPPPSSS
            YUP! Never opened one but get them from time to time. Sneaky little bastards... Hey, don't let Bob bag on your Avitar. I knew it was a Jeep. Damn short wheelbase goons... Oops, I R 1
            Rat

Comment

I think I'm in. Can you recommend any good local camp sites?

Comment

Man, I really wish I could hitch a ride... doesn't look like any of our friend's are available on the 9th, so it'll just be the two of us. She wants to rent kayaks and go around Mission Bay... I'd like to go through Big Bear.... she'll probably win the coersion(sp?) as it's her b-day... Bob, plan another one for a little bit down the road (one month or so).
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by willys2004
                  I think I'm in. Can you recommend any good local camp sites?
                  http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardin...ng/index.shtml
                  Check this link for available campsites. Hanna Flats is good, Holcom is but no fires.

Rat

Comment

Sounds like we have quite a group going, should we roll call this event???
                    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
                      Originally posted by willys2004
                      I think I'm in. Can you recommend any good local campsites?
                      Hanna Flats is good, Holcom is but no fires.

Rat
                      Hanna Flats and Holcomb are close to the END of the run, but if you want a campsite near the START run, you might stay at Applewhite campground near Lytle Creek or at one of the campgrounds at Silverwood Lake.
                      If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                      KI6MLU

Comment

I plan on being there, if you don't mind a landcruiser tagging along, Kevin

Comment

Cool.... Landcruiser brings back lots of memories. Should be fun. A full day of it.
                          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan
                            Sounds like we have quite a group going, should we roll call this event???
                            Event is right! I count 8 jeepers so far. Better check our permits...

Comment

Bb

This day is getting longer and longer, sounds like fun though, and a chance to meet a few more of you guys, looking foward to it. /////Kevin K.

Originally posted by rat patrol
                              Event is right! I count 8 jeepers so far. Better check our permits...

Comment

i guess i make 9

it's been a while since my jeep has seen some dirt.
                                schedule is clear so its time to play!!!:gun:
                                Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
                                It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Working...
                                X