Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, looks like I won't be able to make this one. I gotta make sure nothing happens to my jeep over the next month since my car is becoming the "project." Transforming it into a show quality vehicle. When all is said & done with the car, I'll post pics in the off-topic section. Hopefully make it to something in Sept-Oct.

Marshall
    '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
    '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol
      We're almost neighbors, hope you don't mind. Site 76
      If you snore, your OUT!
      Rat
      I'll let Shari know you warned her!

Comment

• Originally posted by Double AA
        I'll let Shari know you warned her!
        Is your sister still coming along?
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Is your sister still coming along?
          Yes. We'll be in camp around 8:30 Saturday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double AA
            Yes. We'll be in camp around 8:30 Saturday morning.
            I guess I'll put on some clean seat covers..:tongue:
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy
              Also, do you need an adventure pass if you're not camping? just to go on the trails? If so, I won't get there saturday morning 'till close to 9 as the discovery center doesn't open until 8:30...
              Quoting myself, what a novel idea... don't know if anybody noticed that I had a question along with my post... Think of it as a bump.
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Quoting myself, what a novel idea... don't know if anybody noticed that I had a question along with my post... Think of it as a bump.
                Quoting post 182 ...
                http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...&postcount=182

This topic has already been discussed, try searching the thread, or reading the stickies in this forum. If you need info past that, you can also refer to the stickies for ranger stations and other commonly needed phone numbers.

Hope this solves your issue.
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

We're almost neighbors, hope you don't mind. Site 76

And, Paulhead is setting up on my site, but if there is room I will take as many of you strays that didn't get a site as can fit up to five, but my s__t goes in first! If you snore, your OUT!
                  Rat
                  Better bring some ear plugs buddy, I'm paying half the rent remember.:gun:
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

• I'm coming out for just sunday. Meet at the same time 8 or 9 at Hanna? Any idea what trails will be run on sunday?

Originally posted by FJ Crawlin'
                    Hanna Flats would be great...8 or 9'ish

Comment

• same with me, im in with brian

hope to see you guys all on sunday

Justin
                      ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                      |¯¯¯L--D|||||D 33"
                      ()_)¯()_) ¯¯ )_) Armor
                      Locked and Ready

Comment

• Adventure passes.

You only need to have one in 19% of the SBNF. You do not need one if you are working AAT. I must add though that it is never a bad idea to have an AP in your vehicle. Better safe than sorry.
                        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
                          Quoting post 182 ...
                          http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...&postcount=182

This topic has already been discussed, try searching the thread, or reading the stickies in this forum. If you need info past that, you can also refer to the stickies for ranger stations and other commonly needed phone numbers.

Hope this solves your issue.
                          In post 182, it's looking like a NO. But, as you see in post 184, Old Fart (who seems knowledgable since he give OHV training classes in the SBNF) says YES. I'm just trying to figure out if I'll need one or not just to be on the trails. As you know, I'm not camping, so I won't need one for that, although I may stick around after the runs for a while to socialize and actually "meet-n-greet" some of you! Will I need it for that?

The following quote seems more helpful!:
                          Originally posted by FishPOET
                          Adventure passes.

You only need to have one in 19% of the SBNF. You do not need one if you are working AAT. I must add though that it is never a bad idea to have an AP in your vehicle. Better safe than sorry.
                          Looks like I'll go buy a couple to throw in the Jeep! Thanks FishPOET! And thanks for putting up with all my newbie posts too Sarah (and everybody else)!
                          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Looks like I'll go buy a couple to throw in the Jeep! Thanks FishPOET! And thanks for putting up with all my newbie posts too Sarah (and everybody else)!
                            From what I can remember you won't need one if your passing through, but if you park, stop your engine and get out you'll need one. I usually buy one every year reguardless (they need revenue too), their like $30 for the primary and $5 for a secondary which I usually give to someone else, they're good for 1 year. Hope this helps.

Have a good time, wish I was going (just can't make it happen) B&T TJ

Comment

• Here's a few links that might shed some light on this:

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/ap/welcome.shtml

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/passes/rea.shtml

The fee areas are in yellow. Look at where you'll be yellow post camping, see if you're in the area. Most of the trail system _is_.

FishPoet is correct in that it's only 19% - but remember, that's still over 126,000 acres of the SBNF
                              Jeff
                              OHV76V
                              KG6TY
                              You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

• FYI, "Old Fart" Jeff teaches the rules and regulations classes for the SBNFA. Even I listen when he speaks

A couple of reminders.

1) Hwy 330 is closed
                                2) Fire permits are necessary for stoves and campfires. If you want to save yourself a trip to the ranger station I can write you a fire permit in camp. See me Friday after dinner or Saturday before the run.
                                3) West Nile Virus has killed at least 2 birds in the last month in the SBNF. Wear DEET during mosquito hours.
                                Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Working...
                                X