This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt2001tj
    We need someone to grab the bull by the horns again and start finding out where and how much to camp? are reservations available to MAKE SURE we have a spot and there must be bathrooms. After that if money is needed for reservations then those of us that have "paypal" for example can forward money for camp to whoever would be nice enough to help out on this one. Unless of course someone has a better idea??? I would do it myself but with the amount of hours I work this time of year I just dont have the time...MATT
    In Sarah's words.... "Harumph!"
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey, I didn't hear a Harumph outta that guy!! hahaha!

Poll ... poll ... hmm, one thing I've learned from running this site is that choices are a bad thing, espeically when they're t-shirts. Why don't we just pick something central and go with it?
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

pick something central and go with it?

Originally posted by sarah
        Hey, I didn't hear a Harumph outta that guy!! hahaha!

Poll ... poll ... hmm, one thing I've learned from running this site is that choices are a bad thing, espeically when they're t-shirts. Why don't we just pick something central and go with it?
        I agree
        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Mkay... I just wanna get some reservations going cuz... it's gonna be crowded soon I'll bet. That is if the forest is still there next month.
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I personally have no idea, but taking into account Supe's recommendation, Hanna Flats sounds like a good answer to me. I just need a patch of dirt to be happy

Comment

DO NOT do Crab Flats.. I grabbed the bull by the wrong horns last year. THat sucked......
              Supe
              97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
              Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

......I just need a patch of dirt to be happy
                Hey now, does Rick know that you're posting things like this? You're trying to make all of the guys fall for you...the Ultimate Jeep Girl! lol
                -Bob
                '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

http://ra1.reserveamerica.com/jsp/se...ple_search.jsp

all the sites between 60 and 80 are all available, if we start reserving now we can all be in the same area and can all meet up at one or two campfires. Water, Bathroom, close to Fawnskin.....
                  Last edited by TJSUPE; 07-14-06, 03:35 PM.
                  Supe
                  97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Seriously, what all does one need? I got extra porta-crappers if anyone needs one ... campground toilets stink bad anyway.

Supe, that should be plenty of sites I think. Shall we start reserving?

Comment

Supe, that should be plenty of sites I think. Shall we start reserving?
                      YES.

I just reserved 74, its pending. Got your pm. Yes 68 is a double. though you caught me a second too late..DOH!

I am sure there is someone else that wants to split a spot.
                      Supe

Comment

Sheesh! 50 bucks later I'm in at 73.

Comment

What up, Neighbor.......
                          Supe

Comment

Sheesh! 50 bucks later I'm in at 73.
                            eh...it's only money...

Actually, I can relate! "Sheesh" is an understatement!
                            -Bob
                            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

We made a call up to the discovery center asking about additional vehicles. They stated that it is not a problem to have an additional vehicle. They will charge an extra 5 bucks when they walk around in the morning. So to make it cheaper, on the single car camp spots, plan on being able to stuff two jeeps in there and split the cost...

Call discovery center @ 909/866-3437 if you have any specific questions..

Looking forward to the trip..
                              Supe

Comment

alright so there's someone looking to share a spot at Hanna Flats? Count me in! Are you serious, there's really water and toilets? ...and what about the pot luck dinner gig? Who's in and bringing what?

$50 bucks to camp? That's a tank of gas...
                                "run forest, run!"

Comment

Working...
                                X