This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rat patrol
    OK so are we still doing the pot luck thing? And if so, what day? I think my smoker will be busy at my freinds dad's retirement party, not sure yet, but still need to know if I have to cook cause I gotta borrow a kitchen
    Rat
    I was kinda hoping we could do the pot luck thing Saturday night. Hasn't been much interest, yet. I was planning on bringing the dutch along for my famous ridgeline grub. De...damm...licious! Hmmm..Maybe a peach cobbler for dessert. Not so sure I can feed the whole calvary though. Anyone else in?
    "run forest, run!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FJ Crawlin'
      I was kinda hoping we could do the pot luck thing Saturday night. Hasn't been much interest, yet. I was planning on bringing the dutch along for my famous ridgeline grub. De...damm...licious! Hmmm..Maybe a peach cobbler for dessert. Not so sure I can feed the whole calvary though. Anyone else in?
      I'll tell ya what. If noone else wants to do it, you and I can just do our thing and they can look on. Never heard of de...damm...licious before, but I'm guessing that means it's gooooood!
      Rat
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Not Cream of Birfield stew again!
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY
        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Fart
          Not Cream of Birfield stew again!
          I think my grub has been renamed...like you complained about it before! Are you going to be able to get a hall pass and make it up with us?
          "run forest, run!"

Comment

I'll tell ya what. If noone else wants to do it, you and I can just do our thing and they can look on. Never heard of de...damm...licious before, but I'm guessing that means it's gooooood!
            Rat
            Rat, Your in for a treat. You have never heard of it cause you haven't been to a cruiser outting with me. Gooooood will be an understatement. Guaranteed for a second plate...

...and maybe a third. pm me with your meal or idea and when your planning on coming up.
            Last edited by FJ Crawlin'; 08-07-06, 04:44 PM.
            "run forest, run!"

Comment

• So how do you guys decide what trails to go to? I'm afraid that I'll be up there and everybody will want to go John Bull or something else very difficult and I'll get left behind... are there going to be any other stockers there? I guess if you all go hardcore, I'll just need to spend some $ on broken stuff, and probably a new clutch!
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy
                So how do you guys decide what trails to go to? I'm afraid that I'll be up there and everybody will want to go John Bull or something else very difficult and I'll get left behind... are there going to be any other stockers there? I guess if you all go hardcore, I'll just need to spend some $ on broken stuff, and probably a new clutch!
                Stop sweatin it! We told you, there are plenty of trails that will be just fine for your ability and your Jeep. We won't leave ya hangin or take you where you can't or don't want to go. We're really nice, I promise...
                Rat

Comment

So how do you guys decide what trails to go to? I'm afraid that I'll be up there and everybody will want to go John Bull or something else very difficult and I'll get left behind... are there going to be any other stockers there? I guess if you all go hardcore, I'll just need to spend some $ on broken stuff, and probably a new clutch!
                  Masterdaddy...trust me! These are access roads that I could probably drive my company car on. I didn't even engage the t-case last time we were there. If the majority of the group wants to wheel the "good stuff," they can. Personally, I'm camping with my kid, doing some trail maintenance, maybe fish a bit, relaxing...and breaking out the dutch oven. There will be something for everyone! Just join us with a friendly attitude and good sense of humor to enjoy the weekend.
                  "run forest, run!"

Comment

Materdaddy,
                    Dont worry, Be Happy.
                    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                    (Charles Wells)

Comment

• Sweet, I just look at all your rigs in your profiles and see all the lifts, 35" tires, lockers, etc. and think you guys go balls out all the time... I don't want to be the guy that keeps you all from having fun, that's all. Carry on!
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• That's all just web wheeling. We actually all drive AWD Yugo's
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY
                        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Sweet, I just look at all your rigs in your profiles and see all the lifts, 35" tires, lockers, etc. and think you guys go balls out all the time... I don't want to be the guy that keeps you all from having fun, that's all. Carry on!
                          All the lifts, 35" tires, lockers etc are nice additions...with hefty issues and price tags that follow. Sometimes I wish my rig was stock. You can only add to our fun!
                          "run forest, run!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Fart
                            That's all just web wheeling. We actually all drive AWD Yugo's
                            When mine grows up it wants to a LAND ROVER>...

Comment

When mine grows up it wants to a LAND ROVER>...
                              Then you can take it on the Miller LAND ROVER Trail!
                              -Bob
                              '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

• The new guy here, with stock Jeep. Going to try and make a day trip, Sat or Sun. How about an Adventure Pass ? Do I need one before I arrive?

Are there trail maps 4 sale that describe it's level of difficulty?

I may just come up alone, my daughter who's 14 asked if there's a Mall in Big Bear... My wife wanted to come- She wanted to go shopping! So I told the stores are all closed for summer, and wont open till ski season.

Patrick
                                Jeep

Comment

Working...
                                X