This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am now planning to make this trip.
    working on making sure it its the schedule.
    see you there. i will certainly, gladly participate in the trail cleanup on our adopt a trail. we need to log in some hours.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• I don't know how many of you know this, but the 330 is going to be closed august 7th to the 20th, so to get up for this trip, you'll have to go the back way on the 38.

Also, I won't be camping, but what kind of stuff should I bring? As you all know by now, I'm a stocker. I don't plan on taking John Bull or anything, so I shouldn't need spare axle shafts or oil pans, but is there any specific things I should try to have with me? I have a rusty high-lift that I'll be bringing, and a tow strap. Any recomendations on where to get tow hooks? shackles? etc.? depending on what's needed! I'm kind of on a budget right now!
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Hwy 18 or the 38 should be available. Bring your stocker and any equipment you may have and enjoy a fun filled weekend on super easy access roads.

Originally posted by Materdaddy
        I don't know how many of you know this, but the 330 is going to be closed august 7th to the 20th, so to get up for this trip, you'll have to go the back way on the 38.

Also, I won't be camping, but what kind of stuff should I bring? As you all know by now, I'm a stocker. I don't plan on taking John Bull or anything, so I shouldn't need spare axle shafts or oil pans, but is there any specific things I should try to have with me? I have a rusty high-lift that I'll be bringing, and a tow strap. Any recomendations on where to get tow hooks? shackles? etc.? depending on what's needed! I'm kind of on a budget right now!
        "run forest, run!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy
          I don't know how many of you know this, but the 330 is going to be closed august 7th to the 20th, so to get up for this trip, you'll have to go the back way on the 38.

Just my opinion:
          Tow strap is all I would carry in your case. Since your not taking difficult trails like JB, you shouldn't have need of much else. And in case you do break down, a tow strap anywhere around the bumper and the first friendly jeep will bring you back to town. A handful of tools is always helpful.
          Just have fun time...enjoy,
          BobO
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy
            Also, I won't be camping, but what kind of stuff should I bring?
            You can view this thread we posted, it's sticky at the top of this forum:
            http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4238
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Wish I could make it!!!!!

Sarah, Eric , and Chris, Tellsome good stories about me!!!!! I miss you guys!!!!!

Jason
              The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

• Looks like it might be a day trip for me.....anyone bringing there kids???
                "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• Originally posted by matt2001tj
                  Looks like it might be a day trip for me.....anyone bringing there kids???
                  I'm bringing my two boys with me. 12 and 14. Over the years they've learned to enjoy camping and wheeling.

Comment

I might bring my nephew, 13.
                    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

• b/b

looks like its gonna be day trip for me also still prob make both days. and ill have my kids.

Comment

• A Family Event

Originally posted by jeepnzj
                        looks like its gonna be day trip for me also still prob make both days. and ill have my kids.
                        Sounds good, Ill have my 11 year old daughter with me this time. So she wont be the only kid there.
                        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

If i make it I will be bringing my two boys....3 and 4 yrs

Jeep sprung a powersteering leak! It only leaks when I turn with any extra pressure on the wheels.....its the seal between the tank and pump. Dont have time to fix it right now. This sucks!
                          Last edited by Nate; 08-07-06, 01:33 AM.
                          87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
                          ~ Dave Howell

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate
                            If i make it I will be bringing my two boys....3 and 4 yrs

Jeep sprung a powersteering leak! It only leaks when I turn with any extra pressure on the wheels.....its the seal between the tank and pump. Dont have time to fix it right now. This sucks!
                            SO just go in straight lines... U CAN DO IT!
                            Rat
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• OK so are we still doing the pot luck thing? And if so, what day? I think my smoker will be busy at my freinds dad's retirement party, not sure yet, but still need to know if I have to cook cause I gotta borrow a kitchen
                              Rat
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• gotta sit this one out, broken stuff on the jeep needs to be fixed before any additional wheeling takes place.

03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X