Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in... heard from my Uncle, he said it'll be fine if I stay with him for the weekend. I'm hoping he'll come out with us too, but it'll make less room for me to carry extras with the back seat in the jeep. More than likely It'll be OK though, I don't really have that much recovery stuff, and since I'm not camping I won't need much other stuff, just a few waters, and stuff. (Easy trails for me, no spare axle shafts needed (hopefully)).
    Last edited by Materdaddy; 08-03-06, 06:48 AM.
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• I just checked the roster. Stoked, 21 so far! Does anyone have a campsite they want to split for a night? If not, I'll be searchin' for a remote yellow sign site off our nearby 3N08 trail. Are we doing community chow or is everyone finning for themselves? Adopt-a-trail would be proud to see this kind of participation!
      "run forest, run!"

Comment

• In. Site 81. And since Hanna Flats is minimum 2 nights stay, I will be there for the duration of the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason
          The Reserve America site is currently down. So, I'll try tommorrow. I will only be camping Friday night.
          Just remember that if it's still like it was a couple of weeks ago, they are requiring a two-night minimum. Maybe you can find someone that might be looking to camp on Saturday night only (?). Just a suggestion! :thumbs_up
          -Bob
          '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by steelman
            Just remember that if it's still like it was a couple of weeks ago, they are requiring a two-night minimum. Maybe you can find someone that might be looking to camp on Saturday night only (?). Just a suggestion! :thumbs_up
            True. My previous post about staying all weekend is still tentative. So, if someone wishes to have the spot for Sat, I'll know after this weekend if I will need it or not. Nevertheless, the site is paid for.

Comment

• Anybody have an SWR meter they can bring so I can tune my CB when we meet? I might have it tuned before I go, but I might not!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason
                True. My previous post about staying all weekend is still tentative. So, if someone wishes to have the spot for Sat, I'll know after this weekend if I will need it or not. Nevertheless, the site is paid for.
                OOPS! JUST missed your previous post!
                -Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy
                  Anybody have an SWR meter they can bring so I can tune my CB when we meet? I might have it tuned before I go, but I might not!
                  I got one that I'll bring along.
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

• Not going to be able to end up going..... I know my spot was still pending in transaction so if its still reserved to me and paid for it can be up for grabs. I will have to see though.
                    Supe
                    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

• (in tune with an old Queen song...)
                      And another one gone...I'm not going to be able to make this one either. Turns out I'll be heading to NoCal that weekend . I've done that difficult deed of taking my name off of the roll call...:angry: :angry: :angry:
                      -Bob

Comment

• i sign up with a stock jeep and everybody runs? :sad:

Comment

• Originally posted by TJSUPE
                          Not going to be able to end up going..... I know my spot was still pending in transaction so if its still reserved to me and paid for it can be up for grabs. I will have to see though.
                          TJSUPE, I'll take yours. Let me know.

Comment

• K, let me see if it went through. I had some problems last time I was out there and I ended up not having a spot.
                            Supe
                            97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                            Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

• Just a question??? Are day trippers allowed to particapate? Our Rv is in Havabrew but were alway's interested in doing some wheeling!

Comment

• Sure Lead Dog, just meet us at the campground in the morning.
                                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X