Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have run with TTORA a couple of times before. Mostly a good group.

This was posted on another forum:
    "If you want to let the MJR people know, the TTORA group is expecting around 40-50 trucks. Current plans are to split those groups up 4 ways and tackle Gold Mtn, White Mtn, Holcomb Creek and John Bull."
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Gosh, I hope I'm not treading fine waters wheelin' with Jeeps. Eitherway, they can get mad, even, or get over it. Ego's have no place in my book!

...all kidding aside, their a good group that will hopefully have spare parts for my fj 40 when I break And I have a strap for Jeeps too...j/k
      "run forest, run!"

Comment

I am new here and new at Jeep runs and was wondering how kid friendly this meet and greet is ? I have two boys one 7 and one 3 and are there gonna be others for them to hang with ?Or do you usually bring the little guys on the runs with you? And what about my dog
        moon buggy
        5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Big Bear

I'm in! I'm in! Dont go without me!!! Gotta go gotta go.
          Still dont know how I am doing this, either camping or what, but count me it. Must follow rat patrol. Kurt, no plates yet, but either way, I'm goin. No more mister nice guy.
          Is the tie rod on a 2005 TJ supposed to have a bend in it?
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin
            I am new here and new at Jeep runs and was wondering how kid friendly this meet and greet is ? I have two boys one 7 and one 3 and are there gonna be others for them to hang with ?Or do you usually bring the little guys on the runs with you? And what about my dog
            I am sure others will respond to your question, but looking at the earlier posts, I would think there will be other kids too.

Welcome aboard!!!! Hope to see you on the trail.

BobO
            "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin
              Although I'm fairly new to MJR myself, I dig the family and little munchkins presence, I say drag'em along! I'll have my 3 y/o kid riding shotgun and stacking rocks!

Awesome that we have 15 members planning on attending. I just hope that the weather emergency alert system slows down a bit with mother nature...

Mark
              "run forest, run!"

Comment

Where's Camp?

Please post where camp will be and what trails you guys expect to run. Sounds like fun. If I haven't broken my largely stock jeep on the Rubicon, maybe we'll see you there.....

Comment

Originally posted by willys2004
                  Please post where camp will be and what trails you guys expect to run. Sounds like fun. If I haven't broken my largely stock jeep on the Rubicon, maybe we'll see you there.....
                  Meeting up at Hanna Flats on Saturday. Once we gather the troops and mingle, I'm fairly certain we'll hit some easy to moderate AAT trails and maybe some challenging trails as well. I was hoping to fish somewhere close with my little guy that same weekend.

I hope your stocker survives the con...
                  "run forest, run!"

Comment

Originally posted by willys2004
                    See first post for the calendar link with roll call and all specific information you're looking for. That way, if we keep it in one spot, it's always easy to find and look for updates...
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by FJ Crawlin'
                      Gosh, I hope I'm not treading fine waters wheelin' with Jeeps. Eitherway, they can get mad, even, or get over it. Ego's have no place in my book!

...all kidding aside, their a good group that will hopefully have spare parts for my fj 40 when I break And I have a strap for Jeeps too...j/k
                      Since Buying the FJ Cruiser, and doing multible runs with the toyota crowd, both in my Jeep and My Toyota, I have found a great apprecciation for wheeling in cross brand groups. There is a bit of banter always going on but everyone seems to enjo y checking out the other rigs and how the take diferent obsticles.
                      Anyway, to stay on subject. Looking forward to the run, It has been to long since I have run with the MJR group, After all you guys are one of my favorites
                      censored for having an opinion

Comment

• Any ideas what trails we will be running???
                        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• After receiving our maintenance plan from Greg yesterday for 3N08, I think I convinced a few of our guys to join us. In addition to running some trails, I think we may take care of a couple of downed trees and cover up a MC route that's causing some serious problems. Maybe 2N84's rock garden weeds too. Any interest in doing this during the meet-n-greet? Just a thought...
                          Last edited by FJ Crawlin'; 07-31-06, 06:35 PM.
                          "run forest, run!"

Comment

• I was thinking of stopping by our trail too, to possibly get interest up. We'll probably need to break into at least a few groups, so I'm just thinking we can see who wants to do what in the morning.
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• I'm in for the Sat. meet. Friday camping maybe. I'll have to check camping first. And I'll help with any trail fixes too.

Comment

• I'm a Jeep/wheelin' newbie. Can somebody please list the expected trails and their difficulty? I've actually never taken my jeep out, and am itching to! My profile has my rig's specs. Open Diffs, no lift, 30" tires, and the dreaded D35. I'll stay with my Uncle who has a place above the moonridge area in Big Bear if I can make it (and if there's any stock friendly trails). Thanks for any info! :geek:
                                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X