This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I'm really afraid - Doug's been listening

Pay real close attention to his fire permit comment - we've had quite a few problems with the new "no fires except in yellow post/campsites" regulation.
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

• Well guys im going to bail on this one. A good friend invited me and mine to go on a house boat this weekend and I had to accept....MATT
      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• Originally posted by matt2001tj
        Well guys im going to bail on this one. A good friend invited me and mine to go on a house boat this weekend and I had to accept....MATT
        I just told my wife that is an acceptable excuse! Have fun. We'll see you next time.

Comment

Well guys im going to bail on this one. A good friend invited me and mine to go on a house boat this weekend and I had to accept....MATT
          That's it, you're banned
          See you another time.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• The World Is Run By Those Who Show Up

Originally posted by sarah
            That's it, you're banned
            See you another time.
            Sarah is always good for a laugh, I know Mike M. is going to tease me to death on this one. A weekend on a 58 ft. houseboat I just could not pass up.... make sure you all post some good pics and storys.

"Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Sarah is always good for a laugh, I know Mike M. is going to tease me to death on this one. A weekend on a 58 ft. houseboat I just could not pass up.... make sure you all post some good pics and storys.

Make sure you post some pictures too....especially of the girls in bikinis
              If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
              KI6MLU

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ Chung
                Make sure you post some pictures too....especially of the girls in bikinis
                I'm telling your wife russ.
                “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulhead
                  I'm telling your wife russ.
                  That Russ...he's just a dirty old man! :devil:
                  -Bob
                  '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

• Russ always has the best write-ups

maybe let him tag along for the story
                    Bryan
                    2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
                    front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
                    Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

• B/b

anyone going through yucaipa or mentone to 38 want to caravan, ill be leaving sat. morn. meet at the ranger station on bryant and hwy38, 7:45ish. Kevin

Comment

• Bad news...I have to work Friday night graveyard. Good news...a few of us are meeting off the 210 freeway and Carnelian on the southwest corner between 6:00 and 6:30 Saturday morning. We're then heading north on I-15 to the 215 eastbound to the 30. We're going to exit Hwy 18 and Waterman and meet a few more at Waterman and 40th on the northwest corner at McDonalds.

If anyone wants to caravan up, post up and let me know. We will be on channel 4.

I spoke with a buddy of mine running the TTORA event this weekend. They are expecting 75-100 stock to modified rigs on the decent trails.

Mark
                        Last edited by FJ Crawlin'; 08-17-06, 05:27 PM.
                        "run forest, run!"

Comment

• I am out. Have a fun time.

Comment

• Has there been a meeting point setup for those that are arriving Friday?
                            Bryan
                            2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
                            front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
                            Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaffa
                              Has there been a meeting point setup for those that are arriving Friday?
                              Hanna Flat
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by FJ Crawlin'
                                I spoke with a buddy of mine running the TTORA event this weekend. They are expecting 75-100 stock to modified rigs on the decent trails.
                                Yuck, I don't want a bunch of stupid taco's in my way on the easy trails... maybe I will take the harder ones with you other jeepers... :haha:
                                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X