Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Oaks from Tiny Acorns Grow! (April 7-9, 2006- Calico IDTT Run)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll BE THERE!!!!

Amazing as it seems, we've checked the weather... checked our schedules... checked our $$... and checked our ego at the door. Barbara and I will be there tomorrow morning. I'm going to go make sure the Jeep has everything in it right now. We're going to try to meet up at the restaurant around 0800 and follow ya'll out. We'll have the Mrs. YJ, so we will be taking all the bypasses and nothing remotely extreme. Because....

[SIZED]http://images16.fotki.com/v286/photos/9/9459/21215/953a3ae8e515ccaf18ba80d62_full-vi.jpg[/SIZED]

p.s. if you know where I can get this in a bumper sticker, let me know.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• See you guys in the morning!
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

• if anyone has a spare or old CB radio cable that is 15' or longer and would be willing to sell it to me for a few bucks, pease bring it to the trail run tomorrow and I'll take it...thanks, see you all then.
        03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

• Driving up tonight but we will be in late. I guess we will see you in the morning..

Comment

• Certainly wished I could have attended but I'll just have to wait for Russ's write up. For sure next year!
            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
            WEB site

Comment

• ROCK ON VALDEZ! What a nice surprise!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• [SIZED]http://images16.fotki.com/v286/photos/9/9459/21215/953a3ae8e515ccaf18ba80d62_full-vi.jpg[/SIZED]

p.s. if you know where I can get this in a bumper sticker, let me know.[/QUOTE]

It's not my daily driver but I like it just the same.

Comment

Working...
                X