Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Oaks from Tiny Acorns Grow! (April 7-9, 2006- Calico IDTT Run)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very nice brian, my dad and i are also going ot be at the oak tree inn, and i go another buddy with his dad right their also, should be perfect

Justin
    ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
    |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
    ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
    Locked and Ready

Comment

• well with this weather i just might be able to make this one, had a plumbing job lined up but it wont be ready , so me and the fam damly just might show up saturday morning . sorry rick and sarah I wont be bringing the trailer to camp in and you know we would let you ( well maybe just you sarah . hahahaha hope to see ya ll there .
      A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

• I just realized I didn't sign the roll call. I wont be camping as I'm going to the Angel's home opener. See you on Sat morning. What time is a good time for the rest of you who want to pool out?

Comment

• jeep-pool from los angeles area

I'm leaving about 5:30 on saturday morning to make it to peggy sues by 8. i would camp out friday but i guarantee i'll stil be packing the jeep at midnight on friday since i procrastinate pretty much all the time.

anyone from the los angeles area that wants to start a wagon train PM me or post here and we can figure something out. my *general* but negotiable direction will be the 10 to the 605 to the 210 to the 15...
          03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

• MadMike,

PM me your phone number. steelman and I are leaving at the butt crack of dawn on Sat too. I will call you when we are on the 15 maybe we willbe close enought to hook up. I will be on channel 4 on the way out there.
            Supe
            97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
            Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

• Where Do I Turn From Calico Rd.

Originally posted by TJSUPE
              I will be on channel 4 on the way out there.
              after turning left on calico rd. then where do i go???? first dirt road on the right a mile or two down or where??? Me and some of apple valley jeepers will be headed that way about 5:00 pm friday night.
              "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• Matt, there's a map link on the event. Check your PM's.
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Can someone explain what is behind this quote? (Mighty Oaks from Tiny Acorns Grow!). I was just curious.

Drew-
                  Drew
                  95yj Six Pack

Comment

• Yeah, Tam got a little Yoda on us there ... since this is the "reunion run" she says that we've grown up quite a bit in the past few years. I promise there are no trees at Calico. Well, not Oaks at least for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
                      Yeah, Tam got a little Yoda on us there ... since this is the "reunion run" she says that we've grown up quite a bit in the past few years. I promise there are no trees at Calico. Well, not Oaks at least for sure.
                      I understand it now makes sense. Reading the “reunion run” I remember Allen and Eric explaining to me in a conversation we had, in Eric’s new Twinkie camper with out the cream filling! at TDS on how they met you for the first time. It seems that the story they told me was almost exactly word for word as the “reunion run” statement that Tammy had wrote. I guess it’s true! LOL!

Drew-
                      Drew
                      95yj Six Pack

Comment

• OK i'ma try to make it out for saturday's run, but that hinges on whether or not I can finish replacing my con rod bearings (a really loud knock that started last week turned out to be a shot rod bearing)

it's apart, got all the new parts, just have to get some plastigage to verify clearances and button it back up. i hope to see you all there Sat., but no promises unfortunately

Comment

• Doesn't look like I will make the run, the phone company is supposed to come out on Saturday to fix our lines "sometime Saturday afternoon before 6 pm." With luck we'll at least make the ghost walk and some good-timin' with y'all.
                          :gun: My garage ain't cluttered, it's just cozy with crap.

Comment

• I hope it is open, this will be my last trail ride for the Cali area. I'll be moving to Fort Campbell Ky. at the end of the month. So Hope to see you all there at Calico.
                            75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

• I will also be leaving and this will be my last weekend in southern cali. I cant wait to put my jeep through the gatekeeper again for the 3rd time in the last month. See you guys out there.
                              '06 Unlimited Rubicon

Comment

• It's supposed to be a REUNION run, not a going away run!!

Comment

Working...
                                X