Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Oaks from Tiny Acorns Grow! (April 7-9, 2006- Calico IDTT Run)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt2001tj
    How many people are we expecting on this run???
    Wow, the list is up to 20 so far: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ca...3&day=2006-4-7
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

In the first post of a run, we have a roll call enabled:

Calico Trail Run

Also check out the Ghostwalk roll call.

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Hey, wasn't this held in late April last year??? I was looking foward to using all my vacation time to go to this, but alas, vacation doesn't renew until the 14th Oh, well......keep saving for the next one I suppose or just up and sell the house and move there.

Somebody have a drink for me....please....thanx
        04 Rubicon
        4.5" RE Super Flex
        1" BL
        CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
        Currie Anti-rock swaybar
        35" el cheapos
        Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

D'oh! You can come out for the weekend ... Fly out Friday into ONT! The run is Sat, and you'll be headed home Sunday. hehe. And do'nt worry, there will be plenty of DRINKING TO THAT, even if it's sparkling cider.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by tjrubicon
            Hey, wasn't this held in late April last year??? I was looking foward to using all my vacation time to go to this, but alas, vacation doesn't renew until the 14th Oh, well......keep saving for the next one I suppose or just up and sell the house and move there.

Somebody have a drink for me....please....thanx

Up and sell the house...or save your vacation and come to Rubicon instead

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              D'oh! You can come out for the weekend ... Fly out Friday into ONT! The run is Sat, and you'll be headed home Sunday. hehe. And do'nt worry, there will be plenty of DRINKING TO THAT, even if it's sparkling cider.
              That would be a good plan, but these freakin 84 hour weeks are killin me. I'm likin Tam's idea of sellin the house or saving vacation for the Rubicon run....hmmmm..got a while on that one
              04 Rubicon
              4.5" RE Super Flex
              1" BL
              CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
              Currie Anti-rock swaybar
              35" el cheapos
              Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

hey did I miss something here? I haven't logged in for awhile wasn't this scheduled for the the first weekend of AApril being the 2&3 , or is this like a early april fools joke . , maybe im totally screwed up , you tell me
                A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
                  hey did I miss something here? I haven't logged in for awhile wasn't this scheduled for the the first weekend of AApril being the 2&3 , or is this like a early april fools joke . , maybe im totally screwed up , you tell me
                  yeah, you are screwed up. that's ok though, we still like you.

Comment

Hey room for one more? my wife and kid want to come out on Sat and camp over for Sun. If anyone wants to ride out together hit me up, Im in Lakewood

Does everyone tent camp?

Hey Sarah, I am going to order tickets for the Ghost walk but need to know what day and time the group is going, or is it better to wait?

hope to meet some of you out there
                    Last edited by skeletor; 03-30-06, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skeletor
                      Hey room for one more? my wife and kid want to come out on Sat and camp over for Sun. If anyone wants to ride out together hit me up, Im in Lakewood

Does everyone tent camp?

Hey Sarah, I am going to order tickets for the Ghost walk but need to know what day and time the group is going, or is it better to wait?
                      Always room for more. I've updated the ghost walk event with times. Date is Saturday. You will need to order tickets ASAP because they will sell out. We were not able to get our own tour because not enough people initially posted that they were going to attend.
                      http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ca...4&day=2006-4-8

Oh, and yes, it will probably be mostly tent camping.

Comment

I would like to come out for the Sat run. What time do you expect to hit the trail? Would love to camp but I have a prior engagement on Sun.

Comment

Thanks Sarah! I just called and I got my tickets for the Ghost Walk

Hey Jason you wanna follow eachother out on Sat morning?
                          Last edited by skeletor; 03-30-06, 01:44 PM.

Comment

well looks like ill still be going as long as its not raining (been there done that) is there gonna be a lot of people there on friday night??? anyone know if Sarah is gonna have t-shirts...????
                            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Please see the link at the top of each page for meeting times and places. That way, if something changes, we only have the info in one spot. (Or click on the calendar.)

I'm not sure about alot of people on Friday night, but it would probably be worth heading out. I will have tees, if you have a special request you can PM it to me so I can be sure to bring what you want ... we have sizes small-XXL.

Comment

Hey Sarah. we'ii make if Jeff,s Jeep will run. I know i'll be there, let me know when youall plan to arive.

Comment

Working...
                                X