Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panamint Valley Days November 11-13, 2005

http://www.panamintvalleydays.com

I need to figure out if I can make this event. I have a Vegas event the following weekend.

Anyone else interested in attending? This is a Cal4wheel Association event.

[roll]233[/roll]
    Last edited by sarah; 09-15-05, 10:51 PM.

One of the only reasons I've never attended is the lack of other people I know attending. Who knows, maybe this year I may.

Comment

Panamint Valley Days 2005

Where in CA is this place?

Comment

Panamints

Originally posted by bigdogg
        As far as I know the Panamint range is the western border of Death Valley. About 100 miles east and slightly north of Ridgecrest?

Jason,
        There are at least a couple of parties from WAYWEGOS that are going as a group. Nice people. I'm on their mailing list so I get word on their club outings. If it's anything like HDR it should be fun. Cal4wheel seems to put on a pretty good event.

Comment

It's an hour away from Ridgecrest, just drive through the smelly town of Trona and you're on your way. We've been there two times in a row and it's fun!!! Friday, Saturday and Sunday are all filled with trail runs. We're planning on going again.

The only difference from HDR is that Panamint Valley Days doesn't do games, but they do have exciting trail runs packed full of history.

Map http://www.panamintvalleydays.com/map.html
          Last edited by king4wd2; 08-18-05, 11:34 PM.
          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Im getting ready to send in my entry for this event, I went last year and really enjoyed it, Not as crazy as TDS, lots of runs of all levels also. I know there will be a few from where i live going also. Rv, and tent friendly...
            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
            4" rough country springs
            Nth degree arms upper and lower
            1" Currie MML/BL
            Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
            33"BFG MT's
            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by avnative
              tent friendly...
              It wasn't friendly to our tent, in fact, it ripped the rain fly on it. This year we hope to have our tent trailer with us.
              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
                It wasn't friendly to our tent, in fact, it ripped the rain fly on it. This year we hope to have our tent trailer with us.
                Yeah, but there were alot of tents there that had no probs, there was 2 right by me that had no probs. If all goes well im gonna be bringing a bunch of firewood so if all of us camp together i will have enough wood for all, Gonna be taking the motorhome so will have plenty of room to pack it...
                04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                4" rough country springs
                1" Currie MML/BL
                33"BFG MT's
                Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Well, it looks like I'll be taking delivery of a 31' Minnie in a few weeks so this event could be a possibilty. I will need to make some mods to the Jeep for towing so for now count me in!

Cheers, B&T TJ
                  (I'll post an update and pic's when that day comes)

Comment

Originally posted by bigdogg
                    Trona
                    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I'll be attending this again. Some very good runs are available. From mild to extreme.
                      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Tent friendly uh? This is what tent friendly HDR is likehttp://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...6264402&idx=14.

Comment

login info??

Originally posted by Jason
                          Tent friendly uh? This is what tent friendly HDR is likehttp://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...6264402&idx=14.

Hey Jason,
                          Haven't heard from you in a while. Come out to Panamint with us.

BTW, you have to login to your photo album, so we can't see your pic.

Laters,
                          Chris Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                            Well the grounds are tent friendly, Just the wind can do some stuff, LOL LOL, I know it was knocking my motorhome a little..

My son had set his tent up next to the Motorhome and it survived..
                            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                            4" rough country springs
                            1" Currie MML/BL
                            33"BFG MT's
                            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

The wife and I are talking about coming over for this one also.

Will know more later on as my work schedule changes some.

We may also come over with a group from Hanford Ca also. Not sure about their plan for this outing/trip.

Navy-Jeepster
                              Gold Digger
                              Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                              Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Working...
                              X