Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be out somewhere on Sunday in the BB area. with the adopt a trail program

keep an eye on this site as there is a fire going on up here now that may change some plans.

http://www.rimoftheworld.net/

Scott
    A little TJ with a few mods
    real-jeeps.com

Comment

Originally posted by assyrianjeep
      im gunna be running a local trail on sunday, its called rowher flats, if anyone wants to join it should be a good run. send a PM for directions

Thanks
      Justin
      :hijack:
      HA! Old habbits are hard to change, huh?
      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

lol not really cuz i started this thread LoL but i like the comment, paul wanna join?
        ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
        |¯¯¯L--D|||||D 33"
        ()_)¯()_) ¯¯ )_) Armor
        Locked and Ready

Comment

Hey yall - Have 0 to 2 experience (been told I am still in training) on the jeeping thing. Would really enjoy to make the BB run. Have a stock 4 banger, manuel 4WD- tow hooks on front end - and always have ratchet tie downs. If that is acceptable. Is there any fees or restrictions please let my know.
          Yall have a good one.

Comment

Thanks for the directions Nate!
            Drew
            95yj Six Pack

Comment

Hey there Cowgirl, not sure what Mother Nature has to offer but I am sure one of these LAD'S can help out with the terrain specs. Feel free to hang out Cowgirl!
              Drew
              95yj Six Pack

Comment

OK, I'm confused (not surprising). This thread was talking about BB on the 10th and then got hijacked about a run on the 23rd and now the original poster is going to Rowher. Is anyone still going to BB on the 10th?

Maybe it would be best to start new threads about the different runs.

Justin, if you are looking for a good moderate trail Lockwood/Miller is pretty close to you as well. It is however a longer trail and will take up more of the day. It sound like maybe you have been on Rowher before but if not it's basically:
                1. Drive up hill
                2. Drive down hill
                3. Drive home

Anyway if someone is going out either Sat. 9th or Sun 10th I will probably join them, even if it is Rowher... After all it's.
                1. Close
                2. Better than nothing
                3. There are some Geocaches in that area that I haven't hit.
                4. I shouldn't dis' this trail last time I was out there a member of the group broke a front axle (it was a throttle thing)

If Rowher what is the meeting time and place.

Comment

Ok desertjeeper, here is what I know. assyrianjeep started a thread for a run on the 10th, Nate started a run for the 23rd. Miss understanding between both of them but made arrangements, due to personal reasons. Not sure what run the 10th was heading, but I know that the 23rd wanted to run John Bull. Me personally, don’t care what run or what weekend we all meet up to grip rocks, as long as its on a Friday or Saturday. Hope this helps.
                  Drew
                  95yj Six Pack

Comment

I'm glad I"m not the only one that had no idea what was going on here. Like said above, clean this mess up. If a particular date was set, it should have been in the thread title at the very LEAST. Pick something, mods will edit it for you, and please keep dates and runs separate.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Me IdIoT....

sorry...my fault. this thread set dormant for a while and I forgot that there was already a date mentioned. I will start another thread with Date and location for the 23rd run. ooooopppppsssss.
                      87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
                      ~ Dave Howell

Comment

Originally posted by assyrianjeep
                        lol not really cuz i started this thread LoL but i like the comment, paul wanna join?
                        Wish I could but I'm in the middle of a bunch of stuff right now.

Originally posted by desertjeeper
                        OK, I'm confused (not surprising). It sound like maybe you have been on Rowher before but if not it's basically:
                        1. Drive up hill
                        2. Drive down hill
                        3. Drive home
                        Thats funny, very well put. I've run it about ten times now.
                        And still go back once in a while for more(like the mountains moved or something)
                        Last edited by paulhead; 07-06-05, 09:33 PM.
                        “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                        -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by desertjeeper
                          OK, I'm confused (not surprising). This thread was talking about BB on the 10th and then got hijacked about a run on the 23rd and now the original poster is going to Rowher. Is anyone still going to BB on the 10th?

Maybe it would be best to start new threads about the different runs.

Justin, if you are looking for a good moderate trail Lockwood/Miller is pretty close to you as well. It is however a longer trail and will take up more of the day. It sound like maybe you have been on Rowher before but if not it's basically:
                          1. Drive up hill
                          2. Drive down hill
                          3. Drive home

Anyway if someone is going out either Sat. 9th or Sun 10th I will probably join them, even if it is Rowher... After all it's.
                          1. Close
                          2. Better than nothing
                          3. There are some Geocaches in that area that I haven't hit.
                          4. I shouldn't dis' this trail last time I was out there a member of the group broke a front axle (it was a throttle thing)

If Rowher what is the meeting time and place.
                          yea man well we have 2 jeeps for sure going, mine might not be up for the trail beacuse i had some damage from miller, but i will be running shotgun with my buddy. The time it about 10:30 at staging area 1? and im sorry but this is for the rohwer trip on sunday just to clearefy.

Sorry for the confusion sarah and everyone
                          Thanks

Justin
                          ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                          |¯¯¯L--D|||||D 33"
                          ()_)¯()_) ¯¯ )_) Armor
                          Locked and Ready

Comment

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4721

Comment

assyrianjeep where is this location, and do you have directions? and is this still on the 10th?
                              Thanks dude!
                              Drew
                              95yj Six Pack

Comment

Working...
                              X