• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone of you guys run BB?
    Drew
    95yj Six Pack

Comment

July is packed for us, but last weekend in July/first weekend in August may work out for a trip. We also have some work to do on the MJR Adopt-A-Trail.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Cool!
        I am up for any rides my BFG's will grip, with new friends!
        Drew
        95yj Six Pack

Comment

23 july might be a good time for me....need to bring the kids and dad out. im the only guy you will see on the trail with three car seats! :shades: ...just gotta clear it with the wife. other than that i might be booked up for the winter because of hunting season! what a shame!!! let me know who is up for it so i can start planning...maybe an all day trip??? i wanna try john bull and if he survives something else.
          87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
          ~ Dave Howell

Comment

wife approved it! im there...who else??? need a leader to organize time (early, please!), meeting place and guide.
            87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

The Drewminator is also in! Newbie, but learning very quick! Gone to the HDR but never BB except to snowboard. Need a date and time to lock and load?
              Drew
              95yj Six Pack

Comment

This thread is turning to be a good run
                ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
                ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
                Locked and Ready

Comment

Ohh! Yahh! Just need a good leader who knows the trails and we will do the rest!
                  Drew
                  95yj Six Pack

Comment

the date is 23 july and the time is 0800....is that good for you all? now all we need is a leader to set the meeting place and guide.
                    87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

I may be up for it. I should be open that weekend. I know the trails pretty good up their as well, but I am sure there will be more that come along that know them too. Hopefully I the the only reason I wont be going is becuase of a new rear axle getting installed, but that just depends on if this guy has sold it yet or not. Just waiting for an email... waiting... waiting....
                      Supe
                      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

what trails are you guys interested in running?
                        censored for having an opinion

Comment

i was thinking about john bull and whatever else is fun and close by...i like body damage but I will have my kids with me so i cant do anything too extreme :-)
                          87' XJ "Gnarly"

~ Dave Howell

Comment

although john bull is rated black diamond it is really not that extreme, 2inches , 31s and a locker and you can do it.
                            censored for having an opinion

Comment

The 23rd of Juuuuly sounds good for me. Just like NATE had mentioned, a place to meet in the AM
                              Drew
                              95yj Six Pack

Comment

Originally posted by Nate
                                the date is 23 july and the time is 0800....is that good for you all? now all we need is a leader to set the meeting place and guide.
                                no nate it's the 10th of july, that what i posted at the begging of the thread
                                ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                                |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
                                ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
                                Locked and Ready

Comment

Working...
                                X