Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sure a great time. Always glad to see everyone again and meet the new ones too, as I've said in pervious post (probably tired of hearing it) this is a great site and equal the people who keep it going, glad to be part of it.

Well the cherries been popped. I did leave some paint behind, those damn rocks sharp as hell, carve steel like it was aluminum and the aluminum like it's butter. Now every rim has rash plus fresh raw exposed gouged steel on the undercarriage, axle tubes diff's... (getting 35's) and this:

I know it's small but it's the first.

Oh, a closer look? (follow the arrow)

Well, it still has a shine to it.

OK! When can we go again!!! Big Bear???

Cheers! B&T TJ

Oh yeah, nice pictures everyone. Those were the only two I took, I did shoot Night Shot (vision) video during the Ghost Walk, (didn't remember that till now, ooo) so I'll keep you posted if it picked up anything, sight or sound.
    Last edited by Black & Tan TJ; 05-02-05, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I can still see your reflection in the paint!

Big Bear soon would be cool!
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
        does anyone have a picture of jeri lynn's damage to the door opening?
        i never got to see it. post up!
        i hope your door fits, jerri
        Damage? What damage?! Besides, who needs doors in Barstow in the summer?

I'm uploading my photos, but slooooowwwwwwwlllllllyyyyyyy
        Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Great to meet all of you,and to see old friends.Had a great time.I hope we can get a Big-Bear weekend like this for the summer.I think I can say the same for John.Some day I'll teach him how to post here.
          95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
            Damage? What damage?! Besides, who needs doors in Barstow in the summer?

I'm uploading my photos, but slooooowwwwwwwlllllllyyyyyyy
            are you ready to try it again next time, or have you had enough of a beating from that entrance?
            that spot is not at all forgiving. you'll either do oook, or get your ass handed to you
            i have had it both ways.
            i hope this doesnt scare you from the rocks.
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Justin

I found one disconnect on the trail on the way down from the camp spot to the road.
              PM sent for your address info, and I will mail it too you.

Navy-Jeepster
              Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
              Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                are you ready to try it again next time, or have you had enough of a beating from that entrance?
                that spot is not at all forgiving. you'll either do oook, or get your ass handed to you
                i have had it both ways.
                i hope this doesnt scare you from the rocks.
                I've you'd have seen the damage my KICK *SS rockers are hiding, you'd have seen I've played in the rocks before, hee hee. Calico type trails are my favorites.

Here's a link to the photos I've uploaded so far:

Calico

I still say Rock-It Man's 800 # should be 1-800-U BASH IT (or as Tammy said, BA-SHIT)

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
                  I know Navy-Jeepster found one that might be yours.
                  scubatch (red zj) found the other.
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I have to say that saturdays run was the most fun I have ever had since I got my Jeep. You couldn't ask for a nicer group of people to go wheelin with. I would like to thank everone that gave me advise, help, and did the expert spotting. I was so worried because I wasn't fully armored and don't have lockers that i was going to mess it up or not be able to make the whole trail. I would really like to thank Dave for his encouragement and spotting when i wasn't sure if i could make the harder spots. I really learned what Jeeps are capable of on the run and gained a lot more confidence in mine. I just wish I could have gone to the ghost walk. It sounds like it was fun. I look forward to going on more runs with MJR. Here are a couple pics and an album with 147 pics. I have a few small video clips i will try to get uploaded soon.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v678/d...%20april%2030/

Dennis
                    04 TJ
                    4.0/Auto
                    RE 4.5 Long Arm
                    Rock-It Man Rockers
                    33x12.50 BFG A/T
                    desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Very nice set of photos Deamer. The one w/Kirk in the hole looking up really show's how deep it was and you got one just before the drop into it, very nice set.

B&T TJ

Comment

Cant wait to hit up some of those trails. I think I am sold on those rockers.....

Glad you guys had a good time!
                        Supe
                        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Nice pics deamer, at least someone got a shot of them up on the cliffside, I don't know how I missed that!? hehe
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

First of all I want to thank Tammy for inviting me over here and all of you for letting me tag along on this trip. Both Chris and I had a blast. We enjoyed meeting each and every one of you.
                            This was definetly the hardest trail I had been on, and loved every minute of it. It was such a learning experince for me and I do have so much to learn. I loved watching all the more experienced drivers. I totally enjoyed seeing so many different rigs, and all the set ups.

Now I just want to head out to Hollister this weekend and play on the rocks, but have no one to go with me! (the more you wheel the more you want to wheel)

Chris is working hard on getting the video finished. I am very excited over the way he is editing it. (Hurry Chris)

FYI....The first thing I did when I got home was toss out those pants!!!

Sarah, I showed a friend of mine who has an XJ the T-shirt I got from you. He totally loved it and now he wants one. I will PM you once I get his size.

Thanks again all,
                            Shayna :star:
                            My Jeep made me do it!

Comment

So, I was thinkin'....everyone's seen the orange trail flags they sell, that stick up about 3 or 4 feet above the jeeps? we should get trail flags made that have "myjeeprocks.com" on one side and the name the person uses on the site on the other. I'm still trying to sort out who was who from this weekend

Comment

If i ever get time to make a run again, you will be able to tell who I am or if you see me on the hwy, my name is my license but a little different spelling..
                                04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                                4" rough country springs
                                Nth degree arms upper and lower
                                1" Currie MML/BL
                                Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                                33"BFG MT's
                                Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Working...
                                X