Jeri Lyn Coming up Doran

Dukes Coming up Doran
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I like this one too..
      you take a mean picture, sarah
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

does anyone have a picture of jeri lynn's damage to the door opening?
        i never got to see it. post up!
        i hope your door fits, jerri
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

hehe thanks erik. i am downloading my pics now

Comment

Thanks for the pics Erik! That is a good crunch he got in
            Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Just loved it, great memories

Nice pics Erik.

I had a great time. The group is awesome and so was the trail. We had a terrific time and it was so neat that Nick had some other kids to pal with. Jasmine is his new trail buddy.

Thanks for the invite and hospitality. Thanks for watching out for me. And a big thanks to Tam and Chris for offering their grill to cook our steaks. It was a yummy dinner.

I met so many neat people I just can't believe it. And I can't wait for the next outing. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Comment

It was a BLAST. It was nice meeting all the new folks and it was good to see the old ones too. I think I have some pictures I'll have to upload . . . but it may be a while!
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

This was easily the best Calico trip we've ever had!

I want to thank everyone that made it possible! For such a big group, this run went VERY smoothly! Next time we'll have to find a bigger camping spot so we can all hang out together...I would have liked to have had the chance to get to know the folks at the other campsite better Next time.

The Ghost Walk was FUN! The history behind the town, and the atmosphere (10pm stormy and windy) really added to the experience. Thankyou to Bill, our tour guide for making a special tour time and showing us the little extras... Who the hell is VANESSA? Maybe SHE was the ghost! Speaking of which...we DID have a sighting that evening. If you can call it that. It was more like a "HEARING". Both Chris (Dukes) and Bryan(Kaffa) heard little footsteps in the gravel up at the school house. No one was there. They said they walked toward them and stopped when they stopped to look. Very cool. They were standing kinda back a bit from the group. We all hung back a bit before crossing back over the walking bridge (OOOooooo eeeeeery) All the hair on my neck stood up and I got tingles!

After Chris and Erik did the Doran entrance on Sunday, we drove up to the Bismark Mine (where we had lunch on Sat) and decided to see if we could find the cliffs you can see from the distance at the top of the hill. (I think its called WallStreet) It was kinda funny, we followed the road away from Bismark Mine down to the left for a mile or so. Chris was leading...and he came to this waterfall...drove right up to the edge to see how big it was. Got out to look. And it was the end of the road! Straight drop down! We saw some mine entrances up to the right, and went exploring. When we got back to the Jeeps, Chris' Jeep wouldnt start. So Erik towed him all the way to the road. We went out Mule Canyon, but had no map, so at every turn, I drove ahead to see if it looked like it was going to take us where we wanted to go. Im amazed how much more is out there! There are areas VERY much like Truckhaven. The road was long, but well groomed. At the road, we called AAA, and they towed Chris' pile o' shit to Rick and Sarahs. They got it running a short time after that, but we still dont know what the problem was. Maybe Chris brought back his little ghost and she likes to play practical jokes?

Thanks to all that made this possible! Here's to many more good runs like this one! I'LL DRINK TO THAT!

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Pics are up!

Here's a few previews ...

More in the Calico Gallery! Good times were had by all

Comment

Glad you all had a great time. Looks like it was a blast with lots of good people. While you all were having such a good time, I was changing plugs and all the fluids in my junk...but my tranny isn't making clunk sounds anymore There was quite a bit of water in there
                      04 Rubicon
                      4.5" RE Super Flex
                      1" BL
                      CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                      Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                      35" el cheapos
                      Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Great run guys! It was nice to meet all these new people considering this was my firt time with MJR. Had a great time and thought you guys were very expierienced! Thanks for the great run

Rob F.

w/ the white XJ

Comment

Lost Quick dissconnects

My dad and i left on sat night, if anyone had found a set of qick dissconnects on the ground, they whould be mine.There were silver rancho ones, 2 bars and 4 pins. If had found please email me, assyrianplyr1278@yahoo.com

Thanks allot and again great run

Justin
                          ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                          |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
                          ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
                          Locked and Ready

Comment

Again, Teresa and I had a good time.

Chris, thanks for the new front bumper. Getting comments all ready.

Todd & Teresa

Navy-Jeepster
                            Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                            Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Originally posted by assyrianplyr127
                              My dad and i left on sat night, if anyone had found a set of qick dissconnects on the ground, they whould be mine.There were silver rancho ones, 2 bars and 4 pins. If had found please email me, assyrianplyr1278@yahoo.com

Thanks allot and again great run

Justin

I know Navy-Jeepster found one that might be yours.
                              Last edited by king4wd2; 05-02-05, 08:37 PM.
                              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by Navy-Jeepster
                                Again, Teresa and I had a good time.

Chris, thanks for the new front bumper. Getting comments all ready.

Todd & Teresa

Navy-Jeepster
                                Thanks again Todd for your old bumper to replace my bent up bumper. Tom (king4wd) was impressed that was the only damage I did!
                                1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                                Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                                X