Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cbremer

what i'm saying, jim, is your plan might backfire

(got any extra XJ bumpers taking up space in your garage yet? )
    Not if there here and I wake them up , get them, to brush their teeth and eat breakfast and stop yelling at each other and make their lunches ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SORRY, I thought they were my Kids for a second !

Still got a HUNK-O-METAL with your name on it !! Just haven't seen you lately , we'll talk

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7
      Att: all but our administrators Sarah And Rick will be late , maybe we should pretend the start time is 8am ?

Maybe , I should Have them come out the night before and spend the night with a tempting of Tequila and a Jaccuzi ? Seems to work !
      ROFL!! US!?!? LATE!?!?!
      hey now, not all of us are morning people!! LMAO
      :shades:
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i'm going to have to take a pass this weekend (as much as i like miller). i've got a pesky gear oil leak at the driver's side axle shaft seal that i'm going to try to kill tomorrow. i also have to try to track down parking brake cables (ZJ cables were to short )

have fun, take lots of pics!

Comment

I really wanted to go to this...but I have to do the responsible thing, and take care of some things at home...

You all have a GREAT time! Dont forget to run YellowJacket...

Tam
          (I think this is the FIRST trip I havent made... )
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Bowing out

My apologies as I will not be able to make the Ride. I will of course be thinking of you all having a safe and fun trip, while I am working on my Jeep. Can't wait to see the pictures!
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Good time !!! you missed a good trip ! Have we ever had a bad one ?

Summing up the trip ........... GOT WELDING ROD ?

JIM :{>

JC Fab & Design

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7
                Good time !!! you missed a good trip ! Have we ever had a bad one ?

Summing up the trip ........... GOT WELDING ROD ?

JIM :{>

JC Fab & Design
                GOT PICS?

I couldn't make the run, but I did end up in Hungry Valley yesterday afternoon. A buddy of mine rolled his Jeep in the training area, and didn't think it was safe to drive home, so he called and asked if I could come up with my trailer and tow it home. I was looking for you all, but it was pretty late in the day by the time I got there. I hope you all had fun!! Maybe next time I'll be able to make it!
                Michael Stowe
                Tin Benders

Comment

Wow sorry to hear about the roll ... by the time we got off the trail it was dark ... it was a blast as usual. The key lesson from this trip? Wheel with at least four vehicles since sometimes three batteries is what it takes to weld stuff.

The fourth one can jump start if needed
                  03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                  "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Another rockin' run!! My Jeep ROCKED and everyone but Kirk made it out ok. Well, he technically made it out OK, but he went out the wrong way! LOL

It was great to meet all of you "new" people - we'll be planning the next trip real soon.

We got home well after midnight after having dinner with Jim then talking to this dude Noel in the parking lot of Carl's Junior. I'm downloading the photos now, and hopefully I'll get them online tonite.

Comment

Well that was a short run. Damn it all anyhow.
                      Kirk
                      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Kirk, glad to hear you made it home OK. It was fun while it lasted! It was nice to meet you all. Had a good time running Miller w/ you guys...and gals! Looking forward to the next run and meeting the rest of the regulars and newbies alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Cetrov
                          Well that was a short run. Damn it all anyhow.
                          How about enlightening those of us who were in a different state? :confused:
                          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

It was deja vu. Kirk broke his upper contol arm bracket again.
                            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

See the pixs for some enlightenment!!

Here's a preview:

Jim saves the day:

TazDevil's Jeep Rocks!

BajaSixer's Jeep Rocks!

Comment

Well I figured that if that weld held up for the rest of the Rubicon trip that it would hold up to the Miller Trail-

After a short stop to let Rick and Sara catch up I started to drive and heard that drive shaft hitting the muffler sound again. It may have been from the small rock climb that I did on Yellow Jacket. I am calling Rubicon Express today and going to find out where my brackets are. The Jeep will get some new mounting and some new strenghth in all the mounts- JC Fab will be doing the upgrades as there is no one better to upgrade a Jeep!

Need pictures of the upgrade process--

Thanks again Jim!!!
                                Kirk
                                1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                                X