This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ: Sibly and C-gap, Nov. 19-21

A few of us from another site are getting together on the 19/20/21st to run Sibly Mansion and C-gap.

The plan is to camp in the Mammoth area Friday night, up to the Mansion Saturday (short day), camp there w/ a big BBQ that night. in the AM, we head to Oracle to meet with the rest of the group (who don't want to camp the night before) to run c-gap, north to south.

The plan is to be off the trail mid-afternoon on Sunday, at the Catalina end of the trail.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Al righty - count me in.

Are you sure about camping, it might be dangerously cold

Are you sure about Sibley Mansion, it's kinda' easy. :thumbs_do

I'd like to join you for the C Gap leg. :yay:
    "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by aston
      Al righty - count me in.

Are you sure about camping, it might be dangerously cold

Are you sure about Sibley Mansion, it's kinda' easy. :thumbs_do

I'd like to join you for the C Gap leg. :yay:
      you're a bigger wussy than :yay:!!!

hahah j/k
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yes and yes. Sibly is easy, we will arrive at the mansion very early, and it will be cold.

But I am not organizing the trip, so it wasn't my call. I'm just fillin it up.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
          you're a bigger wussy than :yay:!!!

hahah j/k
          Ouch, that hurt

:poop:

Comment

Ouch, that hurt

:poop:
            ROFL

Comment

hardee har har.
              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Aston--still trying to nail down a meeting spot for Sunday (the 21st). The time has been narrowed down to 9:00am....just trying to get the spot firmed up, as there are several people joining us for the Sunday leg of the trip.

KG6OWO

Comment

Just give me the BPS coordinates
                  .................................................. .......................
                  ................................. E ..:poop: .............................
                  ................................. | ../.................................
                  ................................. | /...................................
                  .................SW _____ :yay: _____ Not this way .......
                  ................................. | .....................................
                  .............................. this ....................................
                  .............................. doesn't ...............................
                  .............................. look ...................................
                  .............................. right ...................................
                  .............................. either .................................

Chris L.

Comment

Just give me the BPS coordinates
                    ................................. E ..:poop: .............................
                    ................................. | ../.................................
                    ................................. | /...................................
                    .................SW _____ :yay: _____ Not this way .......
                    .............................. this ....................................
                    .............................. doesn't ...............................
                    .............................. look ...................................
                    .............................. right ...................................
                    .............................. either .................................

Chris L.
                    I AM GOING TO SOIL Me P@NTS!! rofl!!!

Comment

<Aston somewhere near nowhere... dials cell phone...>

<Goodtimes answers...>

"Hello."

aston, "Hey I'm here, been waiting, where is everybody?"

gt, "Ther're here, where we're supposed to be."

aston, "Oh, yeah, right. I forgot to take the BPS map legend into account. I should have known something was wrong when I hit that bloody border crossing. Would anyone like a t-shirt from TJ?"

myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Bps

:yay: Brian :yay:

You know I'd follow you anywhere, man. :haha:

Cheers :beer:

Chris L.

Comment

myJeeprocks.com