This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calico - October 16

We've decided to have the par-tay at Calico! Schedule is flexible depending on who's interested in going. We'll have GoinCmndo and his ultra-beefy Jeep from Utah, and he's dying to get his newly-modded Jeep dirty. Will do the famous gatekeeper, Doran, Odessa, and probably the night run too off in the dirt.

Calendar: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ca...=getinfo&e=160
    Meeting Time: 8:00 AM at Peggy Sue's for breakfast, and the campsite about 9:00AM
    Meeting Place: Calico
    Directions to Meeting Place: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...=50&longsec=18
    Cool trail map: http://www.tankota.net/calico/3dcalico.jpg
    CB Channel: 4
    Event Duration: Day & maybe Night Runs

:gun:
    Last edited by sarah; 10-13-04, 12:01 AM.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

sounds great and real close by for me. I know some other guys here on post wanting to go out and play too.
    75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

Sounds great to me!

Are the dates right, thats a friday and saturday?
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I'm going to JV soon so that is too far to drive
        Last edited by NAILER341; 10-02-04, 03:53 PM.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
          Sounds great to me!

Are the dates right, thats a friday and saturday?
          Doeeer, uhhh, yah you're right. Let me fix that, thanks
          :oops:

Originally posted by igofshn
          that is too far to drive 2 weeks in a row.
          I hears ya. Hopefully we can make it out to at least hang out with ya a little that weekend

Comment

Peteyg, me and a few others are going next weekend...
            It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

next weekend is the OffRoad Expo in Pomona..
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I'm in, that's right in my backyard.
                Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

The way things are lookin' I won't be there. :sad: My mods won't be done. But hey have fun for me and I wanna see those pics!
                  [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                  [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Well, if I can get someone to watch Tara and maybe my niece I will be there. Give "Marvin" a test run. It will be me, Sean and Megan. Tom has to work. Yes, doctor gave me the okay!!!

I will know for sure on the 13th.
                    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

I am getting pretty pyshced about this but I had to give up the Off Road Expo to attend

A friend of mine (Kirk, and yes I have friends) will probably come also. He has a pretty rockin Grand on 33s.

Any idea if this is going to be a camp out? I need to go through all my old hiking stuff and see what I still have.
                      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

yee haw

aaron is all the way down here to wheel ? sarah let me know when he is going to be in town i havent talked to that fool in a while . i wheel ( get it )four sure have to make this one so keep me up dated on what is happening
                        A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
                          aaron is all the way down here to wheel ? sarah let me know when he is going to be in town i havent talked to that fool in a while . i wheel ( get it )four sure have to make this one so keep me up dated on what is happening
                          Yeah dude, can you believe it? I'll PM you - you better plan on coming over! LETS GET DRUNK!

I'm not sure if we'll be camping or not, this is going to be more of a hard core run, so we might get done rather quickly.

Comment

No camping is cool by me but where will the par-tay be held? Its not often I can get an okay to do an overnight so I want to take full advantage of it
                            Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I think we'll end up camping Sat night and making Sun a nice early morning run to somewhere in Stoddard. We'll be doing a "pre-Calico" Friday afternoon run, probably out in the desert near the house. Maybe Rick's wash, maybe Pumpkin Eater, depending on what time we get started Friday. Friday will be a difficult run for sure and with the afternoon start we will not want too many vehicles. If anyone is interested send Sarah or I a PM. Aaron and Destri are coming in Friday morning. Should be a good weekend. I need to get my rear corners on...

:shades:
                              1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                              My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Working...
                              X