Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick's Wash & Pumpkin Eater: 9/5

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rick's Wash & Pumpkin Eater: 9/5

    Tam and I were thinking about doing a Calico run this weekend. What works best for everyone, Saturday or Sunday?

    Rick's wash would be fun to do, but is a very challanging trail and lockers are a must!

    Anyway, who's in and for what days? We will do Calico for sure!!!

    Lets do this!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

    Motech Performance

  • #2
    I've got a couple things up in the air right now, but if I'm free I'll come. Sunday might be best for me.

    Doran entrance... :yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

    "in the end... the rocks always win."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by blkTJ
      I've got a couple things up in the air right now, but if I'm free I'll come. Sunday might be best for me.

      Doran entrance... :yay:

      YES!

      one vote for sunday
      Last edited by Dukes69; 09-01-04, 10:33 AM.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

      Motech Performance

      Comment


      • #4
        Is this going to be okay for a stocker?
        Michael

        [sign]nlm mln[/sign]

        Comment


        • #5
          make that two votes. sat/sun
          it will be ok for an experienced driver.

          Edit: Rocker protection is a must!
          Last edited by Dukes69; 09-01-04, 01:00 PM.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

          Comment


          • #6
            You can make it through stock...but youll need rocker protection for sure...do you have ANY lift?
            What tire?

            Ive done this with 31's and no lift, but rocker protection

            You WILL beat up your undercarriage but thats what the gas tank and tcase skids are for

            Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

            Comment


            • #7
              Think I am going to have to pass (again)

              No lift, 29" AT tires but I do have lots of protection.
              Michael

              [sign]nlm mln[/sign]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nagal
                Think I am going to have to pass (again)

                No lift, 29" AT tires but I do have lots of protection.
                Nagal, If sometime you wanna run miller, (Or anyone else let me know) If anyone is gonna go monday sept 4, let me know, Im up for it.. All i have over you nagal is 31's and 2"bb, but no armour yet.. so we are pretty equal..
                04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                4" rough country springs
                Nth degree arms upper and lower
                1" Currie MML/BL
                Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                33"BFG MT's
                Lock-rite in the front

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by New one
                  Nagal, If sometime you wanna run miller, (Or anyone else let me know) If anyone is gonna go monday sept 4, let me know, Im up for it.. All i have over you nagal is 31's and 2"bb, but no armour yet.. so we are pretty equal..

                  I am going to Miller the weekend of the 18th and 19th with my Club. I just joined the club but I highly doubt they will mind if you guys were to come along. They are a great group of people.

                  I am not sure if I am going both days or just for one day yet. I would like to go for both.
                  Supe
                  97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                  Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    New One anytime but this weekend, going to take Wife on Del Mine Rd if its not too hot.

                    TJSUPE, if your club does not mind put me down as a maybe maybe
                    Michael

                    [sign]nlm mln[/sign]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TJSUPE
                      I am going to Miller the weekend of the 18th and 19th with my Club. I just joined the club but I highly doubt they will mind if you guys were to come along. They are a great group of people.

                      I am not sure if I am going both days or just for one day yet. I would like to go for both.
                      feel free to start a trail run (new thread) for this if you want to
                      maybe we can put my lift in by then
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey guys, could you start a Miller run thread. so we can kinda keep this on on-topic. Thanks
                        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                        Ya Savvy?

                        Motech Performance

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sorry for the Hijack.......
                          Supe
                          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ok... so, what is the confirmed date for this? i am in town and ready to wheel
                            also... if someone could pm me the info on the other "limited" run, with dates.. i'd appreciate it
                            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            ERIK


                            95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Saturday, this Saturday. OK? Time? I don't care, you know how we are

                              Anyone else interested in this? (So I can get a proper size cake)
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X