Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin try this

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Camp+R...nia+92356&z=16

It's right where it says Granite rd on the left. And Hammer Down is right below it on the map. Not real good at this.
    Last edited by curtis; 05-01-13, 06:59 PM.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Art I haven't driven the route yet, but walked the whole length. With some spotting I think we'll be OK.

Comment

It's a fun lil thing fer sure, I know you'll get everybody through there Mike

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          Kevin try this

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Camp+R...nia+92356&z=16

It's right where it says Granite rd on the left. And Hammer Down is right below it on the map. Not real good at this.
          Okay, I will camp by the rocks off granite road. I assume that is pretty hard dirt so I should be okay.

Comment

Kevin that is where we park the trailers when guys tow there rigs out for a run. See you tomorrow morning.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

The weather out there has been perfect. We'll do a new "Chicken Rock" heading into the Hammerdown canyon. These trails will be fun - you won't want to miss this run.

I was looking at a new route near the "S" turn that we might try running and building next fall. This will make for a nearly full day run in the Hammerdown area. A couple of areas will need some rock stacking to get through. Maybe we can plan a work/run day out there this fall.

Looking forward to Sat.
              Last edited by mkjeepers; 05-02-13, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to tomorrows run - looks like great weather for the high desert.

Curtis and Kevin we'll be airing down in the usual place at the end of Cambria Rd. From there going straight to the Hammerdown trailhead and warm up rock.

Comment

Working...
                X