Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
    Mike, hope that does the trick!
    I installed it today and am heading to 2n17x Pilot rock to see how it works. The deep pan took about 2 extra quarts to get it to the full mark on the stick.
    Last edited by mkjeepers; 04-30-13, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I ended up going up Cleghorn from LS. Nice piece of real estate, real twisty with some nice rock ledges. Trans seemed to work fine. Ready for the CB's.

Comment

Hey Mike would it be cool if a lonely FJ accompanies ya'll on this one? You know me...always down for a rock bash. Gotta test out the new stinger on some rocks

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbynelson0730 View Post
          Hey Mike would it be cool if a lonely FJ accompanies ya'll on this one? You know me...always down for a rock bash. Gotta test out the new stinger on some rocks
          Come on out, we'll get you through.

Comment

I think the wife and I will join the group.
            Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
              I think the wife and I will join the group.
              Cool Rich, are you bringing the JK?

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                Cool Rich, are you bringing the JK?
                Mike, we will have the buggy.
                Rich

Comment

Come on out, we'll get you through.
                  Sounds good. Thanks Mike

Comment

I am getting out there Thursday night with a friend from Nor Cal and Curtis is coming up Friday morning. I was thinking a Mottino Run in the morning and then a sunset run on Bullfrog Friday night. If anyone can come early I will be camping up by the rocks near Bullfrog in a class c Gulfsteam looking forward to Saturday too. Everyone is welcome to come back and have a drink in camp after our run Saturday. I have never run Hammerdown so that looks like a great run. Send me a PM or to Curtis if you can come out Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
                      I am getting out there Thursday night with a friend from Nor Cal and Curtis is coming up Friday morning. I was thinking a Mottino Run in the morning and then a sunset run on Bullfrog Friday night. If anyone can come early I will be camping up by the rocks near Bullfrog in a class c Gulfsteam looking forward to Saturday too. Everyone is welcome to come back and have a drink in camp after our run Saturday. I have never run Hammerdown so that looks like a great run. Send me a PM or to Curtis if you can come out Friday.
                      On Hammerdown keep it right side up, Ya know what I mean, this flip flopping business is getting out of hand

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        On Hammerdown keep it right side up, Ya know what I mean, this flip flopping business is getting out of hand
                        One roll in nine years isn't too bad. The jeep is all shiny now.Are you or Fred coming out?

Comment

Fred is still doing the Jackstand dance and I want to repair 3 tires, plus I have to work including Saturday. Jeep needs some love for my upcoming Moab adventure

Comment

I will be out there by 9:00 or 10:00 am Friday. The set up for the day sounds great. Where I camped last time I think might be a better place to camp. The wind should not be a problem out there. I'm not good on computers, But someone on here can post up where that spot is at. The other side of the rock has a great view of the valley. Kevin pm'ed my #
                            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Kevin I think you'll like the trail - it's short but lots of fun - especially with the new added canyon at the end of the trail.

I finally found the trail marker sign - someone pulled it up and threw it in the bushes.

Comment

Kevin I think you'll like the trail - it's short but lots of fun - especially with the new added canyon at the end of the trail.

I finally found the trail marker sign - someone pulled it up and threw it in the bushes.
                                Mike have you motored through the add on piece of the trail yet? It has 2 interesting spots

Comment

Working...
                                X