Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xthread View Post
    MIKE ,mind if i tag along .see u at 6:30 .
    Would be great - see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Taphorn View Post
      Shorting for a 3pm departure from Ventura, run till we call it quits then find the closest parking lot or hotel for a nap then driving home when the sun gets up
      LT,If you can make it to Apple Valley I can put ya up in our MH and offer a cold one, some grub and no KP, if ya don't mind hanging with a old Jarhead give me a call 714-309-0214
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
        LT,If you can make it to Apple Valley I can put ya up in our MH and offer a cold one, some grub and no KP, if ya don't mind hanging with a old Jarhead give me a call 714-309-0214
        Might take you up on that, you making the run tonight?
        "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

I might run a bit late, had to work today, if all else fails I'll catch up on the trail

Comment

Originally posted by Taphorn View Post
            Might take you up on that, you making the run tonight?
            I'm on-call so no joy your more then welcome to crash here. That goes to any needing a place to flop too
            Dennis and Tammy
            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

I can't make it.

Mike,

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
                I'm on-call so no joy your more then welcome to crash here. That goes to any needing a place to flop too
                Thanks for the offer, I got back on the road around 11 and made it home around 2:15. Not too bad, but if we had finished any late I would have been calling
                "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Working...
                X