Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Bullfrog Night Run

Bullfrog trail night run @ Cougar Buttes.

Sat night Aug 4th
    6:30 p.m
    Camp Rock Road & Hwy 247 in Lucerne Vly.

For those who haven't run this trail it's great fun, It would be nice to see some new faces.

Come on Y'all this is a must attend fun run, Mike will make it well worth your time. If anybody can find you cool stuff at night to crawl over he can. This will be a fun and challenging night for all with a great guide and spotter on hand
    Last edited by aw12345; 07-25-12, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

dang, I'm going to be busy that weekend :-( Been itching to try out the belly skid in CB, but have no time!!
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I'll have to see what I can do to make this one. Been there a few times now. The first time I couldn't figure out the trail. Had a blast anyways. Lol The second time Jr twisted his drive shaft after only a few minutes on the trail. Would be nice to run it with someone that knows it.

Comment

I'm in.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Count me in as well.

Comment

I plan on spending the night out there and doing some barking at the moon. Anybody want to join me?
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I wish that I could be there, but I'll be in Colorado by then. Post pics if you can!
                  [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                  Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

I'm a 99%... I'm spending that weekend in Big Bear and will likely drop down the back side and join in.

Comment

If I were in town, I'd come.
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

im in see you there, havent done much nite wheeling.

Comment

This is coming up soon. I was thinking of sticking mainly to the Bullfrog route. If any haven't run this trail this would be a good chance to to check it out. Minimum requirements would be 31's with a licking diff, or 33's. If we stay on course we shouldn't be too late finishing the trail. We'll of course add the "V" notch.

Comment

if i can get my 4WD issue figured out by then i would love to come, however i have 33's but no lockers or winch.

Comment

Originally posted by YJReed View Post
                              if i can get my 4WD issue figured out by then i would love to come, however i have 33's but no lockers or winch.
                              A winch is not required. 33's would work fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X