Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullfrog shouldn't take that long, all depends if we can talk Mike or Curtis into some more roaming around.
    You can always leave when you are ready to go home.

Comment

I have the opposite problem, I wouldn't be able to make it out until 10pm or so. I might still come out, camp and mess around on Sunday. I will have to see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
        How late into the night will you guys be running?
        By leaving at 6;30 I'm hoping to be done by midnight. I think it will be even earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
          I think that was Curtis....

Pig Pen we'll be at the Bullfrog trailhead somewhere close to 7;00 pm ..we'll warm up on Chicken rock on the way. we'll be on CB Channel 4.
          Well cool. I will come back out and meet everyone at camp rock at 6:30 or the trail head. I am interested in what obstacle you refer to as chicken rock..

Comment

Is anyone else interested in sticking around Sunday and running a few trails?

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
              Is anyone else interested in sticking around Sunday and running a few trails?
              I will be in the area friday night till sunday early evening...was thinking about doing mottino and maybe hammer down sunday.

Comment

My brother and i will be there.

Mike,
                Last edited by JKrocks; 08-03-12, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pig pen View Post
                  I will be in the area friday night till sunday early evening...was thinking about doing mottino and maybe hammer down sunday.
                  Sounds good, I am going to go for it. Probably won't get to camp until 10 or 11 pm depending on when we finish working.

Comment

I will be staying out there saturday night. Would be up to doing a trail run in the morning out there or heading up Rattlesnake Canyon to Mottino and beyond.
                    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Alright, heading for Big Bear in the morning.... Anyone want to PM me their phone# in case I run into trouble and cannot make the meeting place and time. I can at least call and let you know.
                      Also, I'm game for whatever on Sunday...

Comment

I am going to hit the road @ 4 PM.... i hope 2.5 hours is enough time to get out there. my cell is 818-448-0888 if I don't find yall by then..

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                          I am going to hit the road @ 4 PM.... i hope 2.5 hours is enough time to get out there. my cell is 818-448-0888 if I don't find yall by then..
                          You know the trail fairly well - we'll start on Chicken Rock and head to the BF trailhead. Then look for the group.

Comment

Shorting for a 3pm departure from Ventura, run till we call it quits then find the closest parking lot or hotel for a nap then driving home when the sun gets up
                            "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by Taphorn View Post
                              Shorting for a 3pm departure from Ventura, run till we call it quits then find the closest parking lot or hotel for a nap then driving home when the sun gets up
                              There is plenty of places to park at the Butte's - I wouldn't pay for a hotel.

BTW it's about an hour from the I-15 to Camp rock Rd. - just for judging your time.

Comment

MIKE ,mind if i tag along .see u at 6:30 .

Comment

Working...
                                X