X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spare seat if that helps Nick

Comment

And if you could stomach a ride up with two kids, you can ride with us as well
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
        And if you could stomach a ride up with two kids, you can ride with us as well
        Originally posted by Hook&Ladder View Post
        Spare seat if that helps Nick
        [COLOR="darkred"]Thanks guys! MJR always comes through in a pinch. I'm hoping to get the YJ in the shop by Wednesday and have a diagnosis soon after. I fear it may be real bad; but have been assured it's probably simple. Either way, I think it might be best to work on the ole girl and get back out doing AAT work for real sooner than later.

I will keep the offer in mind as the week unfolds. You may have to come to Fallbrook to pick me up though.
        [/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

If it's not so simple and gets quite costly, I can hook you up with a 6 speed for what I paid for it

Comment

Fallbrook, is that in Texas or something?!!??!?!

Comment

I have to work Saturday night so I cant help clean up but I do have off Thursday and Friday and will be camping at either YP1 or YP5 (2n84). Feel free to join this old Motor T Marine when you get up there and then keep the spot for the weekend.
              Last edited by smracing; 06-18-12, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Chris and I can pck him up, if you can give him a seat
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by smracing View Post
                  I have to work Saturday night so I cant help clean up but I do have off Thursday and Friday and will be camping at either YP1 or YP5 (2n84). Feel free to join this old Motor T Marine when you get up there and then keep the spot for the weekend.
                  YP1 is in the Butler II Fire closure area
                  Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]Nope... in Mexico.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]Just to bring this thread up again. Looks like a lot of AAT regulars going, not a lot of new faces.

Maybe you were checking to see if you have the time this weekend?

Perhaps you signed up as a "Maybe" but can now change to a "Yes"?

If you don't sign the roster, you can still come enjoy the day. It just helps with planning.

It's gonna be a whole lot of fun. You'll get to see me get ribbed all day for being the "trail tampon" and driving a "rattle trap". Do ya really want to miss that?
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                        It's gonna be a whole lot of fun. You'll get to see me get ribbed all day for being the "trail tampon" and driving a "rattle trap". Do ya really want to miss that?
                        You forgot about that neon orange vest and padded helmet we make you wear
                        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
                          You forgot about that neon orange vest and padded helmet we make you wear
                          [COLOR="darkred"]That actually...doesn't happen. And it isn't ever going to happen.[/COLOR]
                          Last edited by USMC 0369; 06-19-12, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                            [COLOR="darkred"]That actually...doesn't happen. And it isn't ever going to happen.[/COLOR]
                            So you say...
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Come on now Nicky just fess up, you like the orange outfit. If I come up I'll swing by the grocery store for some trail tampons for ya :-)

Comment

I think that would be Ryan. Nick supports the anti-wheelers.

Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X