Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn it! I wish we could make it up on the 23rd, but we will have family in from out of state. We love working with the AAT crew!
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
      Darn it! I wish we could make it up on the 23rd, but we will have family in from out of state. We love working with the AAT crew!
      Sorry to hear you and Carmen can't make Randy,hope to see two on the trail again soon.
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]Thats ok Randy. I know we'll see you at another date. Enjoy family when ya can right?

Mat...seriously it's been 4 years?? Wow... we're gonna have to upgrade her rig.

Anybody else interested?
        [/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
          [COLOR="darkred"]Mat...seriously it's been 4 years?? Wow... we're gonna have to upgrade her rig.[/COLOR]
          Well, 3 since then. She was 1 in that pic, and she'll now be 4.

She's learning from her daddy, we need to find a pre-built rig to buy.
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I'll be attached to work the weekend of the 23rd, but I'll be in for a July or August clean up weekend
            "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
              Well, 3 since then. She was 1 in that pic, and she'll now be 4.

She's learning from her daddy, we need to find a pre-built rig to buy.
              Kinda tough to weld plastic

Comment

I'm looking foward to being there, Kevin.

Comment

We're at 14, don't forget to RSVP, please

Kevin - can't wait to see you! It's been too long.
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey there folks. It's been too long since last hooking up with the MJR peeps. Of course I have continued to lurk on the site. I am thinking about this event and am about to RSVP, is it a run or for maintence? I am up for either.

Mike
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]ANGRY MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GUY![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Loser1 View Post
                      Hey there folks. It's been too long since last hooking up with the MJR peeps. Of course I have continued to lurk on the site. I am thinking about this event and am about to RSVP, is it a run or for maintence? I am up for either.

Mike
                      Mike,
                      No work is planned. This is an opportunity for those interested in AAT to speak with Greg Hoffman of the SBNF and see the work that has been done on one of the most heavily fire damaged trails in Big Bear. We'll spend some time at the Discovery Center meeting and speaking with Greg, then we'll load up and run Holcomb for a show and tell. It won't be a hard or long day, but bring water and food. We'll have lunch on the trail.

Hope to see you there!
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                        Mike,
                        No work is planned. This is an opportunity for those interested in AAT to speak with Greg Hoffman of the SBNF and see the work that has been done on one of the most heavily fire damaged trails in Big Bear. We'll spend some time at the Discovery Center meeting and speaking with Greg, then we'll load up and run Holcomb for a show and tell. It won't be a hard or long day, but bring water and food. We'll have lunch on the trail.

Hope to see you there!

Well sign me up for the AAT this sounds like a fun time. I put myself as a maybe just in case but I am 90% sure I am in on this. After wheelin Gold Mountain last weekend and seeing how clean everything was I am Game to help out on the MJR trails in the future years to come.
                        [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Bumping this back up to the top. It's this coming weekend. Hope to see lots of interested folks come up for a day in the forest. I will be at the North Shore Cafe in Fawnskin http://www.yelp.com/biz/north-shore-cafe-fawnskin
                          for breakfast at 7:30 Saturday morning, if anyone cares to join me. Best breakfast in the mountains!
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]I hate to do this, but I think I'm out. Transmission mayhem driving home from Ahole Fabulous last night. I'll keep ya informed.[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]I hate to do this, but I think I'm out. Transmission mayhem driving home from Ahole Fabulous last night. I'll keep ya informed.[/COLOR]
                              Noooooooooooooooo!
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That sucks Nick.
                                Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X