Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ran Heartbreak trail 2weeksago to visit the Alan Rowe memorial at the top.Is that Shooting Star mine on the trail to the left?. I found GPS cord to the mine and will hit that next week too along with the koi pond and Sidewinder .
    I don't offen visit this site(alot of plastic dashed jeeps in the avatars) but maybe I should be more involved here for the great information .thanks MJR!

Comment

Originally posted by m38a1 View Post
      I just ran Heartbreak trail 2weeksago to visit the Alan Rowe memorial at the top.Is that Shooting Star mine on the trail to the left?. I found GPS cord to the mine and will hit that next week too along with the koi pond and Sidewinder .
      I don't offen visit this site(alot of plastic dashed jeeps in the avatars) but maybe I should be more involved here for the great information .thanks MJR!
      Plastic dash Jeeps? What are you implying? Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
        Plastic dash Jeeps? What are you implying? Kevin
        I guess he implies he likes them prehistoric old jalopies, kinda like you Kev, even though yours looks pretty sweet these days

Comment

Last edited by mkjeepers; 06-03-12, 11:27 AM.

Comment

thats just gross MK ,
            won't all the dust stick to the armor-all,,,,(oh you know what ,,,,,,,,,, there will be no dust since the windows are up and a/c/heater is on ....... haha just kidding you guys , lighten up.

Comment

No problem it started in jest lol, no worries, my put put has a mostly steel and aluminum dash anyway

Comment

The new Jeeps are pretty air tight, very little dust gets on my new carpet and seats. I don't even have to wash my face when I get home.

Comment

ha I wheel with the W/S down and no doors...and I get a nice dermabrasion treatment at the end of the day when I clean up .sweet

Comment

Looks like y'all had a great time, great trip with great people! Sorry I missed it...

Comment

Originally posted by m38a1 View Post
                      thats just gross MK ,
                      won't all the dust stick to the armor-all,,,,(oh you know what ,,,,,,,,,, there will be no dust since the windows are up and a/c/heater is on ....... haha just kidding you guys , lighten up.
                      m38a1 spends a lot of time flopping his rig on the trails........
                      yea, I know him.

Comment

hello jpflat2a!

Comment

wow, we had alot of fun..... that trail is a blast , and we found the koi pond.

Comment

Working...
                          X