Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
    Nice and that is why I don’t like to wheel by myself. However today my son and I did an early morning of snowboarding at Mt High and then ran the fire roads at Cleg to get my Wheeling Fix. For some reason AGIAN my hot oil light came on. Had the tranny flushed and filter replaced and have Been wheeling several times since the last overheating. Funny thing is, it was about the same spot. I just got done telling my son well this is where the hot oil light came on and then 30 seconds later Bam... Not sure if it is because I was running it in 2 wheel drive and it is working harder or altitude or the drive there then wheeling??? Cleg is the only spot where it happens. I need gears bad it does not help having a 4 speed and it never shifts into fourth... I drove all the way to Calico let the jeep sit for 30 minutes or so and then wheeled for hours then drove home and no light came on.

Know of any deals on gears. Don’t want to spend too much gearing a D30 I have high hopes for the front of the Jeep but all in time.

Hit me up next time you go out that is a short drive for me and it has its share of fun offshoots that I do not like to do alone.
    Will send you a PM on how to control the overheating, don't want to jack this thread.

Which by the way thanks for the new to me term of "trail Plug". I like that.

Comment

Working...
    X