Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Little towing, wheelin and made somebody's day

Truck tows to my liking, might still regear it in the next couple of weeks
    Tested my airbumps they are the sh@t will by some of those for the back too.
    Had to drag a
    Toyoter trail plug back on it wheels that was a bit of fun other than that I just tooled around a bit, made 2 gopro vids little boring but oh well I like them

Will add videos later

Looks like fun. Looking forward to more details.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Art I just can't get enough of your photography LOL Nice truck though.

Comment

Toyota pulling lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J8xZ...ature=youtu.be

kinda long and boring though

next one is uploading.
        Nah I don't even qualify as an amateur photographer, but the shot on the rock came out nice

Comment

22 minutes listening to a four banger? On cleghorn, got better things to do with my time. LOL Kevin.

Comment

That was cool art! winch cam works good. You should of called me I needed a little trail adventure yesturday I was bored as hell. The only adveture I had was going to freds and your house to see whats up, of course neither of you were home lol. Have you thought of putting the gopro in the cab? for drivers perspective and narration and less engine noise.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
              22 minutes listening to a four banger? On cleghorn, got better things to do with my time. LOL Kevin.
              I know you do Walmart greeting is way more fun right old man. When is that jaloppy of yours done?
              Told ya it was kinda boring, here is another one to bore ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFzeB...ature=youtu.be

Comment

The return downhill part was cool, Art.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

It tools a long pretty good doesn't it. Love them airbumps, it's going to sport a pair in the back very soon. Those things are the schnizzle when tooling along the desert or what not

Comment

For those that don't like my boring videos, here is a quicky on how to get rid of a trail plug

Last edited by aw12345; 04-03-12, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Nice and that is why I don’t like to wheel by myself. However today my son and I did an early morning of snowboarding at Mt High and then ran the fire roads at Cleg to get my Wheeling Fix. For some reason AGIAN my hot oil light came on. Had the tranny flushed and filter replaced and have Been wheeling several times since the last overheating. Funny thing is, it was about the same spot. I just got done telling my son well this is where the hot oil light came on and then 30 seconds later Bam... Not sure if it is because I was running it in 2 wheel drive and it is working harder or altitude or the drive there then wheeling??? Cleg is the only spot where it happens. I need gears bad it does not help having a 4 speed and it never shifts into fourth... I drove all the way to Calico let the jeep sit for 30 minutes or so and then wheeled for hours then drove home and no light came on.

Know of any deals on gears. Don’t want to spend too much gearing a D30 I have high hopes for the front of the Jeep but all in time.

Hit me up next time you go out that is a short drive for me and it has its share of fun offshoots that I do not like to do alone.
                      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

I think that dude was ready to walk out before you came lol. Lucky Sucker and probably didnt even know it.

Comment

Which GoPro are you using?
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
                            Nice and that is why I don’t like to wheel by myself. However today my son and I did an early morning of snowboarding at Mt High and then ran the fire roads at Cleg to get my Wheeling Fix. For some reason AGIAN my hot oil light came on. Had the tranny flushed and filter replaced and have Been wheeling several times since the last overheating. Funny thing is, it was about the same spot. I just got done telling my son well this is where the hot oil light came on and then 30 seconds later Bam... Not sure if it is because I was running it in 2 wheel drive and it is working harder or altitude or the drive there then wheeling??? Cleg is the only spot where it happens. I need gears bad it does not help having a 4 speed and it never shifts into fourth... I drove all the way to Calico let the jeep sit for 30 minutes or so and then wheeled for hours then drove home and no light came on.

Know of any deals on gears. Don’t want to spend too much gearing a D30 I have high hopes for the front of the Jeep but all in time.

Hit me up next time you go out that is a short drive for me and it has its share of fun offshoots that I do not like to do alone.
                            Robert at RK haus he is a vendor o here he does gears very reasonably

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
                              I think that dude was ready to walk out before you came lol. Lucky Sucker and probably didnt even know it.
                              Yup he was pretty well shit out of luck till I came along, was even more fun blowing his doors of later on lol

Comment

Working...
                              X