Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yomondo View Post
    Hey DaK, sorry but I won't be seeing y'all at the restaurant. I'm meeting my group at the Last Chance Canyon trailhead at 9:00am, which means I want to be there at least 10 minutes before that. But since our groups are going in opposite directions, our paths will certainly cross, so I'll see you on the trail. I'll be in a black JK Rubicon, topless with tube doors, license plate HPY4WLN, and will most likely be in the front of our group.

Yah 14 is quite a bit. Just a few days ago it was looking like only two, and then it just exploded.

If any drop out i may join you guys. Still havent ran Last Chance and this is a good weekend too. Is there a place to leave a tow rig? Do we circle back to where we start from? Any street driving required in between trails or getting back to the tow rig? Sorry for all the questions. Rigs not really street worthy.

If the group stays that big, ill pass. Thanks.

Mike
    www.RuggedJeep.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SaveTheHammers

Comment

Originally posted by Ruggedjeep View Post
      If any drop out i may join you guys. Still havent ran Last Chance and this is a good weekend too. Is there a place to leave a tow rig? Do we circle back to where we start from? Any street driving required in between trails or getting back to the tow rig? Sorry for all the questions. Rigs not really street worthy.

If the group stays that big, ill pass. Thanks.

Mike
      Feel free to join us, so far only 6 people have signed up and two of them are from this board for my group run. Meeting at 0800 at the wayside cafe in Rosamond.

As for trailering up, there is a place to park your trailer and stuff at the trail head we use. One of two things can happen from the end of the trail on Garlock RD.
      1. After airing up someone could give you a ride back to your tow rig.
      2. You could go back up last chance, then to the load site without going through Nightmare.

You could risk driving your rig on the street back to the unload place. They area is not often patrolled by any type of police and if they are there, speeders are normally their target not jeeps.

Comment

Originally posted by DaK View Post
        Feel free to join us, so far only 6 people have signed up and two of them are from this board for my group run. Meeting at 0800 at the wayside cafe in Rosamond.

As for trailering up, there is a place to park your trailer and stuff at the trail head we use. One of two things can happen from the end of the trail on Garlock RD.
        1. After airing up someone could give you a ride back to your tow rig.
        2. You could go back up last chance, then to the load site without going through Nightmare.

You could risk driving your rig on the street back to the unload place. They area is not often patrolled by any type of police and if they are there, speeders are normally their target not jeeps.
        How long is the drive on pavement from the end of the trail back to the trail head?
        www.RuggedJeep.com

Comment

How long is the drive on pavement from the end of the trail back to the trail head?
          According to google earth, 10 miles.

Comment

Thanks. Ill most likely meet you at the cafe at 8am. Ill be towing a blue XJ with a tan sportsmobile.
            www.RuggedJeep.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              You guys have beaten me to the punch, but I can't go on Saturday. I have been planning a run on Sunday instead. I'll post up another thread for anyone that is interested.
              If you do a sunday run ,let me know. Jeep is fixed
              The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                If you do a sunday run ,let me know. Jeep is fixed
                Cool! We are definitely setting up a Sunday run. The run is posted at this Thread: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...o-Mtns-1-29-12

Come on out and play! It's been too long.
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks. Ill most likely meet you at the cafe at 8am. Ill be towing a blue XJ with a tan sportsmobile.
                  Oh a Sportmobile. Those are sweet.

Comment

thanks,

for the guys meeting us at the Cafe' 661.478.3416 is my cell. Let me know if you are running late or have a change of mind about meeting/coming. Will be checking the boards in the AM. before the run.

So far I have:
                    Rugged Jeep
                    Daniel_buck
                    Tyler

Running with us.

See ya out on the trial.

Comment

See ya there! I'll be coming up with DanielBuck from the south.

Comment

Originally posted by DaK View Post
                        thanks,

for the guys meeting us at the Cafe' 661.478.3416 is my cell. Let me know if you are running late or have a change of mind about meeting/coming. Will be checking the boards in the AM. before the run.

So far I have:
                        Rugged Jeep
                        Daniel_buck
                        Tyler

Running with us.

See ya out on the trial.
                        Just finished loading the Jeep. Leaving Sherman oaks around 0630. Should be at the cafe at 8
                        www.RuggedJeep.com

Comment

Me too. See you dudes in the AM.

Comment

Great meeting the guys that wheeled with us... We had a great time.

DaK. Red JK,

Comment

indeed! will post photos later
                              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Just got home, had a great time! thanks to all and our trail leader. Daniel thanks for the ride back to my trailer, really appreciate it.
                                www.RuggedJeep.com

Comment

Working...
                                X