Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DaK, how many in your group?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I'll probably just follow whichever group Mr. Buck ends up in.

Comment

"IF" I get my lil YJ back this week I will join for a nice shake down run !!!

Comment

Buck, right now there will 5 at most.

Comment

I've got 13 maybe 14 in my group now.
            http://www.youtube.com/user/yoyomondo/videos
            http://www.everytrail.com/profile.php?user_id=220421

Comment

I will join DaK's group then, see yall at 8:00 in Rosamond

Hope you don't mind that yomondo, but if I have a choice of to groups I'd rather take the smaller group Will probably see yall out there in any case though!
              Last edited by daniel_buck; 01-24-12, 10:08 AM.
              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                I will join DaK's group then, see yall at 8:00 in Rosamond

Hope you don't mind that yomondo, but if I have a choice of to groups I'd rather take the smaller group Will probably see yall out there in any case though!
                I don't mind at all. Makes good sense. I have a feeling there are going to be lots of rigs on the trail, being the last weekend before it closes for the season.

Comment

Especially in that morning window I'm sure they'll all spread out after that first V-Notch at LCC

Comment

if the vnotch is slowing down all the rigs, I got no problem by passing it and hitting it in reverse on the way back. Dak, how are yall running the trails, out and back? or what? I'm game for whatever.

Comment

You guys have beaten me to the punch, but I can't go on Saturday. I have been planning a run on Sunday instead. I'll post up another thread for anyone that is interested.
                      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

if the vnotch is slowing down all the rigs, I got no problem by passing it and hitting it in reverse on the way back. Dak, how are yall running the trails, out and back? or what? I'm game for whatever.
                        We put in on the 14, run UP Nightmare, then take Last Chance down to Garlock RD.

14 rigs... WOW...man that is a lot.

Yomondo, we will see you at the restaurant at 0800 hrs. May be a little late as I won't be eating there. Be there around 0815 or so but there should be a white TJ there and a group with one old crotchety guy... can't miss 'em. I wheel a Flame Red Rubicon.

Comment

Hey DaK, sorry but I won't be seeing y'all at the restaurant. I'm meeting my group at the Last Chance Canyon trailhead at 9:00am, which means I want to be there at least 10 minutes before that. But since our groups are going in opposite directions, our paths will certainly cross, so I'll see you on the trail. I'll be in a black JK Rubicon, topless with tube doors, license plate HPY4WLN, and will most likely be in the front of our group.

Yah 14 is quite a bit. Just a few days ago it was looking like only two, and then it just exploded.

Comment

Originally posted by DaK View Post
                            We put in on the 14, run UP Nightmare, then take Last Chance down to Garlock RD.
                            Sounds perfect, see ya at 8-ish. I'm in a black TJ. Me and Skylar will be heading out there together, so we'll both be rolling up at the same time probably, he's in a Silver TJ.

Comment

Sounds perfect, see ya at 8-ish. I'm in a black TJ. Me and Skylar will be heading out there together, so we'll both be rolling up at the same time probably, he's in a Silver TJ.
                              See ya there... ought to be a good time.

Comment

Bummer it's only Wednesday...

Comment

Working...
                                X