X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok! Next time!
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Well I made it back into town early so Id like to go this weekend if you all have room for 1 more jeep. I thought Id come up friday night, those of you going up friday have any idea what time youll be at camp spot.
      I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DzrtRat View Post
        Well I made it back into town early so Id like to go this weekend if you all have room for 1 more jeep. I thought Id come up friday night, those of you going up friday have any idea what time youll be at camp spot.
        Right on! There's so much room, no worries! There's a few of us that will be there around 6pm ish-630p. There's no camp "spots". You're in the canyon. It's just a big area. Sucks it'll be dark but we'll find each other. I'll keep my CB on Ch 4, so if you're close, I'll hear you.
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Lorie,
          Cool. thanks for directions sounds easy enough to get too, Ive been there once before so I have an idea of the area to meet you guys. Well, Ill see you all fri night. Jess.
          I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

I'm hoping to be out there by 630p tonight. See everyone there! Bring warm clothes...it's going to be cold at night!
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Great time at Calico with new friends.

Just want to say thanks to all that were there, Vanessa and I had a GREAT time. We are really looking forward to the next trip out to Calico; hopefully my son can join us on the next Calico run. Special thanks to JP and Russ for the great trails and mine explorations they took us through. I’ll post some pictures soon of the great times we all had.

Thanks again,
              Bernie and Vanessa

BTW—Wow, who would have thought that the mild-mannered Russ was such a partier, you go Russ!

Comment

Calico never disappoints! Thanks to all who made it out! I think it's pretty safe to say, we all had a blast!
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                  Calico never disappoints! Thanks to all who made it out! I think it's pretty safe to say, we all had a blast!
                  I saw you all out there on Saturday and it sure looked like you were having a great time. I was with the group of Jeeps parked at the Bismarck Mine.

Comment

How can ya not..right? I'm sure pics will come soon. I don't have a working digital anymore, but the other guys got a bunch of pics..
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

A great time indeed....

Had a BLAST. Can't wait for the next run... But this time, I'm bringing more than one bottle of "Honey".

The runs were awesome, the peeps were super cool and we had some interesting conversations around the fire . Don't remember all of them (not sure why)...

I sent you guys my photobucket link. I just put all the pictures there. Russ, I don't have your email address, but I asked Lori to forward it to you. I'd love to see how your pictures turned out.

'Till next time....
                      Last edited by 4XSMURF; 12-13-11, 09:42 AM.

Comment

were the pic.....

Comment

Russ posted some in trail reports!

I've updated my photobucket with some too. Need to find the time to learn how to post them to the forum.

http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/FTIZSXY/
                          Last edited by I H8RDS; 12-14-11, 09:22 AM.
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

sorry I missed the trip broke down on the way out !!
                            "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" as said by those incapable of its proper application and as such suffer from it a lot.

Comment

Oh man! That BITES! Fix it??

I had a "moment" saturday morning myself. Went to turn her over and not one sound came out of her. None of the gauges worked..I was like" what in the world?" Had all the guys poking around and then Russ taught me an awesome trick about holding the button in on the odemeter and turning her over at the same time. It reset everything. Still don't know what the heck. But I was good to go and have had no problems since. Weird.

Trying to figure out where I want to go wheeling Jan 13th weekend....I'm off that Friday-Monday. There's some others that are up for it too...looking for ideas
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X