Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool! See ya out there! and ya, I've seen them both ways. I like mine up

If you're planning on rolling with us Saturday morning, please sign up so I know to look for you!
    Jeep Girl

Comment

I going to try pulling up the shack Friday night if possible . Will give you a total on the head count ASAP
      Last edited by red rubi; 12-03-11, 09:59 AM.
      "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" as said by those incapable of its proper application and as such suffer from it a lot.

Comment

Sweet!

Good times!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
          Sure! Stop by..we usually do something on Sunday..but we don't stay all day. We're 3.5 hrs from home.
          Hear ya on the distance, we ain't much closer. See ya on Sunday. If we can get there a little earlier we will. Don't worry, we won't be playing AC/DC "For those about to Rock" at 0600 for reveille or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DaK View Post
            Hear ya on the distance, we ain't much closer. See ya on Sunday. If we can get there a little earlier we will. Don't worry, we won't be playing AC/DC "For those about to Rock" at 0600 for reveille or anything.
            LOL Ohh Reveille Reveille..man, that brings back memories! And, I'm not worried--as long as you can hang with Metallica and Cheville when the sun comes up. I tend to be a metal head when I wheel
            Jeep Girl

Comment

I tend to be a metal head when I wheel
              I have so many comments...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Gonna have to remove me too.

Am a total moron... thought this was for tomorrow. We will be there tomorrow. Catch up with ya'll some other time.

DaK

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                  I have so many comments...
                  Uh Ha..sure.....well, finagle some time for Calico, bring our favorite beverage, and let's just hear some of these comments..
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by DaK View Post
                    Gonna have to remove me too.

Am a total moron... thought this was for tomorrow. We will be there tomorrow. Catch up with ya'll some other time.

DaK

Ok, next time!
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Ok, next time!
                      On 2nd thought, just come out again anyways.
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

We probably will. Let ya know towards mid-week.

Comment

Sweet! Just don't break your junk Today
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Did the trail yesterday in a little over 3 hrs and that was having two stock rubicons with us. Most of us were modified so the obstacles were of no real consequence. n00bs wanted to see the gate keeper so took them over there at the end of run, no takers on this day. Modifieds never used their lockers, modified jeeps that is, the fore runner with us did a couple of times due to the mass of the thing. Lot's of scrapin and a couple bangs with the stock rigs but nothing that serious. Boys got to learn what lockers were meant to do. They also learned that you can't always be looking where you wheels are going to be, you have to be concerned with the top of the jeep as well as in the one section you have to stay tight to driver or you are going to put your passenger roof into the wall.

We had the trail to ourselves as well. Let ya know about this weekend. SWMBO'ed stated, "if it is nice we are taking the motorcyle to the coast". My response, "yes ma'am".

Comment

Wow! Too bad nobody was playing on the Gatekeeper. That's always a good time. Every once in a while, someone in a bada** buggy with 40 gears will ask if ya want to ride up and down it a few times with them... Glad ya'll made it out with no real damage. It was a good day!!! I CAN'T WAIT until this weekeend!
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

Sorry but I can't make it I have something else planned.
                                Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X