Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool, that's what I figured but I wasn't sure... I drove it the other day and felt like I got in a go kart since both of my vehicles sit higher. Just not high enough on one of em yet...
    USMC F&AM

Comment

• Curtis, It takes about 40 min to get to the trailhead from camp so I think we should be leaving between 8:00am and 8:15am.
      Check out .

Comment

• In the process of pulling out my brother in laws stock Chevy truck from some mud today my windshield wipers died.... Anyone care to bring some hex tips and give me a hand? I can hear the motor clicking but no wiper movement. I'll see everyone in the morning either way!
        USMC F&AM

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
          It looks like we'll have at least four hams and and maybe seven at some time during the weekend
          Roger N6UJM
          John KG6FOP
          George KF6PPR
          Russ KI6MLU
          Matt KB6MAT
          Mat WD4DDY
          Tiff KJ7FZA

Are there any other hams that I missed? I suggest we use the Monument Peak repeater (147.24+ 103.5) for long distance communications and the usual MJR simplex (146.55) for local communications.

Monument Peak: High Level East San Diego Site: 2 miles North of Mt. Laguna, 48 miles West of El Centro, and 105 miles West of Yuma, Arizona: covers east San Diego County, Imperial County, El Centro, Brawley, the Salton Sea, Blythe, Yuma, AZ and the Anza-Borrego desert area.
          Just noticed you have Tiff's call mixed up with my original call. Hers is KJ6FYZ. (One before my pre-vanity sign).
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Wipers

In the process of pulling out my brother in laws stock Chevy truck from some mud today my windshield wipers died.... Anyone care to bring some hex tips and give me a hand? I can hear the motor clicking but no wiper movement.
            remove the cover between the windshield and the hood,..maybe the arm is disconnected.
            I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

• Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
              In the process of pulling out my brother in laws stock Chevy truck from some mud today my windshield wipers died.... Anyone care to bring some hex tips and give me a hand? I can hear the motor clicking but no wiper movement. I'll see everyone in the morning either way!
              [COLOR="Sienna"]The lesson here is: Don't hook the strap to the windshield wipers. [/COLOR]
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Well, here I go again. Looks like I am in a group heading out on Sat from Escondido. Heading to Truckhaven area. If you guys head out that way, please give out a shout. I'll be on ch 4.

BobO
                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                (Charles Wells)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                  Well, here I go again. Looks like I am in a group heading out on Sat from Escondido. Heading to Truckhaven area. If you guys head out that way, please give out a shout. I'll be on ch 4.

BobO
                  Howdy Bob! I hope that we can get together on Saturday. I'd love to wheel with you again!
                  [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                  Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

• Lucky dogs, have fun!! I have to move tomorrow but I will be wishing I was jeepin!

Comment

• Yea guys have fun tomorrow. Broke the front track bar today doing a jeep speed run down rattlesnake canyon today. Will post later.
                      Last edited by curtis; 12-30-10, 07:55 PM.
                      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Weather is great and great friends
                        [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post

Weather is great and great friends
                          Cozy...
                          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                          WEB site

Comment

• Looks a lil chilly out there.
                            I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

• Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                              In the process of pulling out my brother in laws stock Chevy truck from some mud today my windshield wipers died.... Anyone care to bring some hex tips and give me a hand? I can hear the motor clicking but no wiper movement. I'll see everyone in the morning either way!
                              Too cute. "Jeep pulls out stock Chevy truck with windshield wipers".
                              Jeep windshield wipers..... 6 oz.
                              Chevy truck.....5400 lbs....

yeah, even match. lol

ok, maybe the mud helped some.

You probably have it fixed already, but I do carry some torx drivers.

BobO
                              "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                              (Charles Wells)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                                Too cute. "Jeep pulls out stock Chevy truck with windshield wipers".
                                Jeep windshield wipers..... 6 oz.
                                Chevy truck.....5400 lbs....

yeah, even match. lol

ok, maybe the mud helped some.

You probably have it fixed already, but I do carry some torx drivers.

BobO
                                Ahahaha. Love how this has went. Next time I will NOT attach the tow strap to the windshield wipers. I think I just got some water in there that caused a short or the mud demons were with me too as the next morning I hopped in it and everything worked as advertised.

Had a great time playing in the washed on our way to Pumpkin Patch and Shell Reef (I think it was). The sand dune at night was awesome. Thanks to Chuck and Russ for leading an AB newbie around. Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year! I'm going to try to make it back down tomorrow; at Big O getting my tire replaced now. I'll post the pics I have from last night later on today.
                                USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                                X