Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm for sure in for a day run and will be meeting in Corona; I'm hoping to camp but expect to lose that battle.

Roger if you end up going out Thursday night I may join you just to be able to sleep in a bit more on Friday.
    USMC F&AM

Comment

I'm interested in running something on the 1st. I have a new years party to attend, so I may not show up, so don't wait for me, but what's the plan for trails on the 1st?
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Well, Looks like a good response so let me get something together and I'll post it up in a day or so. I'm thinking we can run Pinyon Mtn first, then branch out and go run some other trails. Really want to go back to Sandstone Canyon and complete that trek. Pumpkin Patch, mud caves, all of it is within reach. Post up if there is anything specific you want to see.

Thanks.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

the slot is a win, and i wouold like to see the petroglyphs if possible
          [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

I'm not sure what a petroglyph is but it sounds pretty interesting so I vote for that. Haha
            USMC F&AM

Comment

I think I may be in for at least the day run. If my wife's schedule permits, may be in for camping as well.

Comment

If we make it to the north side of the park the Calcite Mine and Sheep Tanks are pretty cool. There close to Truckhaven as well.
                Check out .

Comment

the sheep tanks were really neat
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                    I'm not sure what a petroglyph is but it sounds pretty interesting so I vote for that. Haha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroglyph
                    Check out .

Comment

We are planning.....

.....on attending. We usually make this trek every year this time cause me and the wife met at Peglegs Rockpile and our anniversary in the 27th. Unless something keeps us from going we are planning on going out Thurs night....Roger, where we camping? We usually stay at the State campground but we are prepared for dispersed camping as well.....
                      John & Kristi

Comment

This sounds like a lot of fun. The 31st is my 20th wedding anniversary so no camping for me. Down for the day might be ok. I'll know more later.

Comment

I'm a definate maybe. Toter parking for me!
                          http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

Hey Kurt, just a suggestion based on the interest. You might want to plan to explore the Pinyon Mtn / Fish Creek area on Friday and then target the Lower Coyote / Truckhaven area on the 1st. Just my 2 cents...
                            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                            [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Hey Kurt, just a suggestion based on the interest. You might want to plan to explore the Pinyon Mtn / Fish Creek area on Friday and then target the Lower Coyote / Truckhaven area on the 1st. Just my 2 cents...
                              x2

Add Font's Point if this is the plan. Great view of the Badlands.
                              Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Well the Pinyon Mnt trail is where I suggest we start so that is good. It may be better if we meet where we are going to camp so we get spots and not have to worry about it later in the day. I would suggest we just plan on camping where Chuck suggests so we don't have a bunch of people going in different directions. Based on our trip last weekend we can hit a good number of spots on Friday if we start at 11 AM. We will end the day with a night run back to camp.For those that want, we can meet at the 15/91 at 8 am Friday morning and caravan to the camp site, or you can just meet at the campsite. Unload if you want then hit the trails.
                                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X