• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,

I put you on the list. You are #64 PM Sent

Mitch

Comment

Do you guys know anything about these mines off 2N02 (name and how deep)?

IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]One of them goes in a couple hundred feet or so. I've been in them before they blocked them off. A couple of them only go in a very short distance.

As far as the history I believe they were silver mines. Most of the mines in the whitish dirt were silver mines. The books say the south end and some of the surrounding mines in the valley at the Rose mine were silver mines.

If you want to check out some JV mines I found that 35 canyon I was looking for. It goes up a canyon and connects to a shelf road that goes to 2 really nice mines.[/COLOR]

Comment

Rose Mine area? Never stopped and looked at those. I will next time. I have wanted to explore more and check out some of the "other" trails in that area.

Comment

Yea, ok when!!!!!!
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

what about the two on the side of the hill?

Comment

The scary timbered ones!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                  what about the two on the side of the hill?
                  [COLOR="Blue"]The lower one has a road up to it, but it was either caved in or was just a prospect. I didn't find anything up there that you could enter. Are these just above 2n02 past the Rose mine?[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                    [COLOR="Blue"]The lower one has a road up to it, but it was either caved in or was just a prospect. I didn't find anything up there that you could enter. Are these just above 2n02 past the Rose mine?[/COLOR]
                    Yes They are.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                      Yes They are.
                      [COLOR="Blue"]There are several prospects all along 2n02 above the road. I don't think any of them go in very far if at all. I checked out one or two before.[/COLOR]

Comment

Jumped wrong post.I need to check those and several more in that area.

Comment

Working...
                        X