Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freddy fab is closed down ! , he's a pool man now .....

Comment

Ha his wife set him to his pool fixing chores.
      I guess in that case you will have to wing it and fire up your own welder

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
        Steve, take a look at 50 seconds in. You need to get the triangulation work out. There isn't a heim joint made that will take side loads like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x1iivnJWaM
        Oh man that looks nasty. Like a broken leg or something. Glad it didn't too much damage.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

So when is the next trip to the hammers? I think the jeep is ready. So let me know I'm ready.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

not much kurt , just crushed the oil pan with the drive shaft leaving about a 3" slit added a patch and some oil and down the trail we went ,

curtis soon i should have my repairs and mods done over the next week or so and then heading out there again for shake down # 2

Comment

Curtis,

I'm calling shotgun with you!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by bullysteve View Post
                not much kurt , just crushed the oil pan with the drive shaft leaving about a 3" slit added a patch and some oil and down the trail we went ,

curtis soon i should have my repairs and mods done over the next week or so and then heading out there again for shake down # 2
                Glad to hear that for sure. Got my junk reconnected and am ready for another run. Outer Limits...
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                  So when is the next trip to the hammers? I think the jeep is ready. So let me know I'm ready.
                  Count me in. I'm dying to get back.
                  Check out .

Comment

ha art, i would fire up the welder but i dont trust my welds that much LOL .....you know when your limit strap mount falls off you might seek expert help ....

Comment

I wanna go! but my work schedule sucks
                      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        Randy if the Not so broken Jeep survived even part of Sledge you are going in the right direction with it, now watch it. You might get hooked and nothing will ever be the same lol. I have been holed up in the garage ever since to say the least lol. This stuff is addicting but does take some work to get a vehicle hammer tough
                        Aart! You are so right about that! It is addicting! I am now thinking about coil-overs and Dana 60's and 40's!
                        Regards,
                        Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
                          Aart! You are so right about that! It is addicting! I am now thinking about coil-overs and Dana 60's and 40's!
                          Randy,

You made it through where many have broken. Maybe just change your screen name.
                          Check out .

Comment

Steve sounds to me you ought to help Freddy with the pool. Randy sounds like you might just go from mild to wild lol. Still your Jeeo came a long way from being stuck on it's first big rock

Comment

Originally posted by bullysteve View Post
                              back from the desert, little hot , little carnage all was fun didnt get to run many trails but found the weak spots with the new bogger and realize arizona trails must not be as hard as the california hammers LOL , i'm sure andrew will post some pics and video when he gets a chance .....sorry we missed you mitch maybe next time
                              HAHA! I thought arizona trails were black and smooth because everyone in havasu drives their dirtbikes, quads long arm buggies and rhino's on the streets lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X