Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 15, Truck haven run

I am planning a weekend gig for truck haven and just wanted to extend the invite to all that would like to go. I am planning on headding out fri evening and camping thru sunday. I hope you guys and gals can come down for some fun.

Wow...may 15th? That's kinda late in the season for out there....you're gonna be hot...
    '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

If it is in the 90s it is all good. The worst run I have done was calico in the middle of the summer and it was around 115

Comment

Whats up Anthony, I'll be there Friday and Saturday. We started on my rear bumper today and will be starting on my exo hopefully sometime next week, I'll have it done in time for the run so we can lay my XJ on its side just for fun

Brandon
        89' XJ, lifted, locked, exo caged.

Comment

Whats up Ren, I see you changed your name on this forum. Are you planning on getting out there during the day or night on friday???

Comment

Yea, new name...thats what the plates on the XJ say "CRWL BOX"

I'll be out there Friday afternoon sence I have Friday's off and I'll be heading back home Saturday night....maybe Sunday morning if I can be back in Corona at around 10:00am.

Comment

There is nothing better than wheeling in the heat!!!!!
              OK, OK, I go!
              Money pit!

Comment

Ant!

Where is the rally point for everybody to meet? Or will we meet at a gas station and caravan out from there?
                Are you bringing carne asada again?
                I'll bring the tortillas, cheese and salsa!
                Who's bringing cerveza y tequila?
                Money pit!

Comment

Well we got the front bumper finished on the XJ and the rear bumper is just about done (just needs paint). Been working like crazy on the YJ...new springs, gears, 4:1, SYE, CV shaft, and 35's! woohoo! Im all ready for TruckHeaven!

Comment

I can get the meat no problem. just need to know for sure who is comming so I dont get to much. George will be comming down for sure as far as he has told me but I not counting on it untill he is there any hoo
                    So far here is the list;

Paul +1 YJ
                    Brandon YJ?XJ? is your uncle comming or anyone else???
                    Dell Toy
                    me TJ
                    Eric VW Tor
                    Brian Rubi ???
                    Mike Disco ???
                    Shawn Mitu ???
                    Aron Disco ???
                    2 Rovers ??? I cant remember their names
                    George TJ ?
                    and more to come.....

Comment

I'll bring my XJ for sure, and if my dad comes (wich Im sure he will) the YJ will be there too. I think my uncle CJ with the green Rubicon might come too.

Comment

how about that guy with the new x that was at tds with you guys ????

Comment

I dont think he will be making it to this run, that was my uncles friend...he's a funny guy. I'll let him know see if he wants to come along again.

Comment

Sooooooo, El Jefe (George) may drag the old TJ out after all!?!?!?!?
                            I'll belive it when I see it.
                            Although, I may be minus my co-pilot. Mom may make him attend a B-Day party instead! Imagine the nerve of her!
                            Last edited by pdw; 05-03-04, 10:07 AM.
                            Money pit!

Comment

Seems like its going to be extreamly hot. If its been 100* here in Corona then its atleast 110 over there.

Comment

Working...
                              X