Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOT

Originally posted by CrawlBox
    Seems like its going to be extreamly hot. If its been 100* here in Corona then its atleast 110 over there.
    :confused:

I sure hope not.. that will be too hot for me!! is Los Coyote a litte cooler?? since I havn't been to either.. still trying to hook up with you all..I'm thinking about Big Bear for May 8
    Jeepster_69_69

Comment

On advrage its an easy 10 degrees hotter in Truck Heaven than here in Corona. Thats just too damn hot though. Hopefully the weather will cool down, if not then I'll be going to BigBear...or Los Coyotes,never been there!
      89' XJ, lifted, locked, exo caged.

Comment

Originally posted by CrawlBox
        On advrage its an easy 10 degrees hotter in Truck Heaven than here in Corona. Thats just too damn hot though. Hopefully the weather will cool down, if not then I'll be going to BigBear...or Los Coyotes,never been there!
        I was trying to figure out where to go this weekend (May 8), some poeple are going to Los Coyote and then some are going to Big Bear, :-) Los Coyote is much closer to me and will be a little cheaper too, guess I'm leaning to LC, I here that it is a little tuff and one needs modified jeep..??? I've never been though..
        Jeepster_69_69

Comment

Let us know if you guys go to Big Bear, we have some Jeep repairs to do this weekend and if everything goes well we might be up for it on Sunday.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Uh oh....Things are not looking too good for me now, ny XJ night not be done with its exo cage for the run, I will have the YJ going though so I might just take that but then I cant play too hard because 35" tires, rear locker, 4.56 gears, 4:1 t-case and a BONE STOCK DANA 35 is not the best combo right now! Hopefully I cant finish the exo cage or atleast do it the following week...

Comment

big bear

Originally posted by sarah
              Let us know if you guys go to Big Bear, we have some Jeep repairs to do this weekend and if everything goes well we might be up for it on Sunday.
              Saterday run they'll meet at the firestation in fawnskin at 9:00AM leave at 9:30AM, I think I'm going to Los Coyote Sat run, a little closer to me
              Jeepster_69_69

Comment

here is the forcast for the week for truck haven
                http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USCA0972

it will be in the low 90s and nights about 55 to 60. it looks like perfict weather for the run
                so I hope this will put the spring back in your step ren.

Comment

hey ren It looks like I will be headding out there after work. I work in Buena Park so it will be at least 7 or so when I hit the 15 let me know what time you were planning on leaving so maybe we could set something up...

Comment

if we miss one another when you get out there look for signs and we will be on CB-12

Comment

OK OK...I'll go! Should I take the XJ or just the Renegade?

Oh yea, are you leaving Friday night?

Comment

Yea I am taking off after work on friday. so around 500pm. I am going to meet up with my freind eric with the touareg since he is two minites from my work in buena park. what time are you headding out there??? If we get there before you I will put up signs and we will be on CB channel 12

Comment

I was planing on leaving Corona at around 5:00 or so.

Comment

Is your friend going to take the toureg out there too???...That would be cool to see!

BTW Im just going to take my YJ, I finished up everything tonight except for the shocks wich are comming in a few days.

Comment

If you get out there befor us. set out a sign so we know where you have set camp and we will be on cb channel 12 . so is your dad and uncle comming out for sure ???

Comment

My dad is comming, not sure about my uncle.

Comment

Working...
                                X