Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool. As far as camping I was thinking of the same spot we were the last time at TDS. It was to the left just before the pavement ended. That way we will be out of the dust.

Comment

I've run into 1 too many problems with the YJ now that I drove it around the block for the first time. I think Im going to have to re-set the rear R&P, or I dident set the tourque right on my pinion nut....anyways something is wrong. My shocks "should" be here tomarrow, my steering seems like its binding but the angles are almost perfect however the TRE's are in real bad shape. Also I need to adjust the rear brakes and maybe re-bleed the lines...too much junk gone wrong all of a sudden!!!!!!

I think I might just drive down to San Diego Friday and pick up my XJ.
      89' XJ, lifted, locked, exo caged.

Comment

I'll either be driving out LATE Friday night, or EARLY Saturday morning. Do you have directions on how to find you guys?
        Money pit!

Comment

Looks like I'll be leaving early Saturday morning. DONT LEAVE WITH OUT ME!

If we stay at the same camp as we did at TDS, here are the directions:

Enter North Marina Dr. drive down a ways and on your left hand side a couple hundred feet BEFORE the pavement ends is camp. Look for the signs "<---MJR Jeep Camp here" or something like that.

It really shouldent be hard finding us, there wont be many other people out there...defently not like TDS.

Anthony, if our "RockCrawler.com" camping spot is take then just grab any spot to the LEFT side of the road...it will make things easier when trying to find camp.
          Last edited by CrawlBox; 05-14-04, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Take Hwy 86 towards Salton Sea, make a right on Marina Dr, Thermal Ca. or Take Hwy 79 to S22 to truck Haven Trail. I might be there Sat. White TJ.

Comment

Just loaded up the Jeep's on the toy hualer, I'll be leaving Corona at 5:00AM tomarrow and will be at Truck Heaven at about 7:30-8:00AM.

Comment

Hey anthony, where are all the pictures that the Tourag dude took? I know he has a web-site or something....

Comment

Working...
                X