Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you're better off having the check engine light looked at...by fellow jeepers creepers at the Bass Pro shop..Some of the actually even know what their talking about :omg: note that I would not be on the list of people that actually knows anything :shades:
    Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

• 50/50 chance of me going at this point. I hope I can make it out.
      -Justin

Comment

• Originally posted by ocTJ View Post
        I think you're better off having the check engine light looked at...by fellow jeepers creepers at the Bass Pro shop..Some of the actually even know what their talking about :omg: note that I would not be on the list of people that actually knows anything :shades:
        Fortunately for me, my dad is a Ford master tech and is bringing home everything to fix my car. If I didn't have Mom's day dinner planned for the evening, I would have been able to do the Jeep thing in the morning, but now the car needs fixin'.

I apologize to those who wanted to see the Desert Jewel...hopefully we'll make it out on the trails soon!

Comment

• So, since nobody else has posted, why don't we use Keller Peak when we're out of simplex range... 146.385 + PL. 146.2

WD4DDY
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
            WD4DDY
            Awww. How cute
            Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

• Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
              Awww. How cute
              FYI, it gets cuter... the wife's application is in to get the vanity sign WM0MMA. (Thanks Russ!)
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                So, since nobody else has posted, why don't we use Keller Peak when we're out of simplex range... 146.385 + PL. 146.2

WD4DDY
                I should be on the Keller Peak repeater around 7am. KI6YXR
                Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

• If you guy's need any help my cell phone will be on. Always the same number, everywhere. LMAO.

See you all tomorrow.

Mitch

Comment

• I won't be able to make it, I have to work,but I noticed alot of guys posting about seat risers. I put risers in my TJ. I went to Bear Valley Fabricators and bought a stretch of square 2" channel long enough for both seats ( I believe this cost me $3.88) then I went to Nutty Bolt in Hesperia and bought the longer bolts (I believe they were $0.88 each) Its not the fancy risers but it has worked like a charm. I rattle canned them Satin Black and It looks like they came with the Jeep.
                    I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

• Sam has to work tommorow so it looks like our Santa Barbara trip is off and topless day is on. See everyone tommorow.
                      Dennis
                      04 TJ
                      4.0/Auto
                      RE 4.5 Long Arm
                      Rock-It Man Rockers
                      33x12.50 BFG A/T
                      desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

• I'm going. If anyone wants to sell two used 35" KM2's and stock Rubicon alloy 16" rims, bring 'em and I'll buy 'em.
                        Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                        Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                        HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• Well, I got the LJ back today so all is good. I just wish I could bring my CJ7.
                          We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

• I spent an hour and a half working this hard top off (more like an hour dragging it around looking where I should store it because I didn't measure my initial planned storage space) I'm coming after work.. So I'll be there around 1 pm if you PM me I'll bring you some water or something for the afternoon crew Hopefully all the fun isn't over by then.
                            Last edited by ocTJ; 05-08-10, 09:03 AM.
                            Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

• Okay,

I'll be on Keller Pk also.

Roger - N6UJM
                              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                              MJR moderator
                              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                              Jeep Patrol Leader
                              Reforestation Supervisor
                              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                              Eagle Scout

Comment

• Can't rsvp anymore on the list but will be there with 1 guest
                                N6CKT

Comment

Working...
                                X