This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
    i might be in also, is there a place for another trailer at rattlesnake ....mike pm sent
    [COLOR="Blue"]Hey Steve
    There were a couple of guys coming out from Simi Valley with some green stickerish rigs. I was thinking of dropping the trailers at the RS Cyn turn off @ 247. There is a large pull off there. From there it's dirt to the new cyn - about 4 miles to the east, then back track to RS cyn to Mottino.

mk[/COLOR]

Comment

[QUOTE=mkjeepers;143839]
      Originally posted by 100dollarman View Post

Got room for a JK?

QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"]If it's 4WD!![/COLOR]

It is 4wd (I think) This will be the first time out for me, so I hope you guys will go slow so I can keep up.

Comment

[QUOTE=100dollarman;143842]
        Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post

It is 4wd (I think) This will be the first time out for me, so I hope you guys will go slow so I can keep up.
        [COLOR="Blue"]I've seen your rig, you'll probably be pulling me out of the rocks.[/COLOR]

Comment

see you in the morning !

Comment

Just got home--- I only broke one axle!

Thanks everyone for a great run!!!

Comment

you didnt break that axle towing back to the road did you hehehe ....

Comment

Awesome run today! Sorry you missed out Steve. I'll post some report info, pic's and video when Mike K has time to start a report thread. What a great day and a great trail. I didn't break anything today cause my Jeep was at home!!!!!! I did record the carnage!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                  Awesome run today! Sorry you missed out Steve. I'll post some report info, pic's and video when Mike K has time to start a report thread. What a great day and a great trail. I didn't break anything today cause my Jeep was at home!!!!!! I did record the carnage!

Mitch
                  Were waiting Mitch, to see your pro photography.

Comment

Close this one and move on to the REPORTS!

Comment

Working...
                    X