Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR="Blue"]The trail is tough, but we got through OK.....at least last time. [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Yeah Kurt,

I do want to cruise a little further next time my Jeep is there! Right now I'm still waiting for the upper rod bearings which now look like a thurday delivery. So if Ken my mechanic can slap them in on thursday pm, seal up my oil pan, replace tranny and engine juices, and get some miles on it by saturday, I'll be there. If not it's the passenger seat with the camera in Curtis' Jeep.

Kurt, hope to see you there.

Mitch
      [COLOR="Blue"]Mitch. I'm sure we can get you through.[/COLOR]

Comment

damn, picked up OT for the weekend.Somenody please let me know ehn the will be heading out to Mottino again....I wanna try it

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
          damn, picked up OT for the weekend.Somenody please let me know ehn the will be heading out to Mottino again....I wanna try it

What a good excuse to ride a trail with you again compadre...
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
            What a good excuse to ride a trail with you again compadre...
            Lets plan something, emailed you a few weeks ago about some stuff in Frazier we found....been to long brotha...yeeeeee hawwwwwwww

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]There are going to be a couple of rigs with us that will be camping in JV Sat night. They wanted some company running trails on Sunday, if anyone wants to do a Sunday run. They were interested in the Bullfrog and Cakewalk, but don't know the route.

Post if you are interested and I'll give you their phone #
              mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey Rat patrol you going to be there I,am going to be at the desert house and I,am just down the road from mottino off of New Dixie might have to join you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Don Davison View Post
                  Hey Rat patrol you going to be there I,am going to be at the desert house and I,am just down the road from mottino off of New Dixie might have to join you guys
                  Don,
                  I was planning on being there but work got me again. I'll be at the shop all day tomorrow. You guys have fun...
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Work is a good thing they just canceled my transfer run I have been doing for ever now I will have to do reg.hours instead of that 2.30 am stuff I am planning on coming over to JV for the event will see you there

Comment

Originally posted by Don Davison View Post
                      Work is a good thing they just canceled my transfer run I have been doing for ever now I will have to do reg.hours instead of that 2.30 am stuff I am planning on coming over to JV for the event will see you there
                      [COLOR="Blue"]Great Don, we look forward to seeing you there. Maybe you can show us that heard of big horn sheep you told me about.
                      mk[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Looking forward to tomorrows run. I would like to leave Camp Rock & 247 real close to 9:30. From there we'll head over to the Rattlesnake Cyn trailhead and drop a couple of trailers. Then hit the trails.

CB Channel 25
                        MK[/COLOR]

Comment

i might be in also, is there a place for another trailer at rattlesnake ....mike pm sent

Comment

Got room for a JK?

I have a couple of customers first thing the am, but I am going to try to make it!

Dont wait for me if I am not there by 9:30---

Comment

BTW- If anyone wants to leave trailers at my shop inside the gate-- you are welcome to. It is on the hwy in town (where all the military trucks are)- about 20 miles of hwy to the dirt rd to Rattlesnake.

Just give me a call-
                              760 248 6214
                              760 964 5123 cell

Hundy

Comment

[QUOTE=100dollarman;143834]

Got room for a JK?

QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"]If it's 4WD!![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X